Thursday, August 11, 2016

phone photo dump SUMMER 2016 (kev's phone)


someone takes baths in the tub with the big girls now...


Ruby got her first real bike. She rides it daily and is currently saving up to buy a nice helmet (apparently the Walmart styrofoam Disney princess one isn't legit? This is what happens when your neighbor is the guy who runs the local bike shop chain Phat Tire!)


We usually have NO WHINING written on our big whiteboard but I erased it to write something else. Nora was whining one day and I said "remember! No whining"
"It's not up on the board anymore" she said, hopefully, although knowing where this was going.
"want me to write it on your forehead so you never forget?" I said, kind of sarcastically.
"YES!" she giggled.
So this happened:)


When you drive by your old house and see this!

making fun of models. did you know some of them say "prune" while getting their photo taken to have pouty lips and sunken cheeks?? I couldn't keep a straight face so this is the best we could do:)

My best friend since middle school came in town for her 30th birthday and her mama sent us all out on a double date and paid for the meal. It was dreamy! We had so much fun with other grown ups and no little ones around. We laughed so much and had a great time.


We all laughed so hard upon seeing this photo - we had no idea how giant Christina's husband Joe actually is. He doesn't seem this gigantic in real life but that night he earned the nickname "The Gentle Giant". Hey Christina - can you believe we're 30?!



I could do a whole post/series called "Hang In There, Violet" and it be photos of Nora gently pushing Violet's head down. It's like her love language - she gets so overwhelmed with how cute Violet is that she just rubs and kisses her head or just messes with it.
Sometimes V will be patient with her and sometimes she's just like STOP!


Sparklers with some neighbor friends

4th of July relay races on our ecclesia's land!

When I look at this photo I see a 16 year old and a 14 year old taking selfies and it freaks me out/makes me really excited for the future.

It's been such a fun, busy summer. More photos to come!




No comments:

Thursday, August 11, 2016

phone photo dump SUMMER 2016 (kev's phone)


someone takes baths in the tub with the big girls now...


Ruby got her first real bike. She rides it daily and is currently saving up to buy a nice helmet (apparently the Walmart styrofoam Disney princess one isn't legit? This is what happens when your neighbor is the guy who runs the local bike shop chain Phat Tire!)


We usually have NO WHINING written on our big whiteboard but I erased it to write something else. Nora was whining one day and I said "remember! No whining"
"It's not up on the board anymore" she said, hopefully, although knowing where this was going.
"want me to write it on your forehead so you never forget?" I said, kind of sarcastically.
"YES!" she giggled.
So this happened:)


When you drive by your old house and see this!

making fun of models. did you know some of them say "prune" while getting their photo taken to have pouty lips and sunken cheeks?? I couldn't keep a straight face so this is the best we could do:)

My best friend since middle school came in town for her 30th birthday and her mama sent us all out on a double date and paid for the meal. It was dreamy! We had so much fun with other grown ups and no little ones around. We laughed so much and had a great time.


We all laughed so hard upon seeing this photo - we had no idea how giant Christina's husband Joe actually is. He doesn't seem this gigantic in real life but that night he earned the nickname "The Gentle Giant". Hey Christina - can you believe we're 30?!



I could do a whole post/series called "Hang In There, Violet" and it be photos of Nora gently pushing Violet's head down. It's like her love language - she gets so overwhelmed with how cute Violet is that she just rubs and kisses her head or just messes with it.
Sometimes V will be patient with her and sometimes she's just like STOP!


Sparklers with some neighbor friends

4th of July relay races on our ecclesia's land!

When I look at this photo I see a 16 year old and a 14 year old taking selfies and it freaks me out/makes me really excited for the future.

It's been such a fun, busy summer. More photos to come!




No comments: