Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Violet - Five Months


Violet, could you GET any more wonderful? Not rhetorical, literally asking.

size 3 diapers

SO HEAVY, haven't weighed her but let's just say in a cheer-leading stunt, she would be the base and not the flyer

must be teething this month because lot's of biting and gnawing and chewing and slobbering and fussiness. We understand, sissy, we've been there three times now and I get it! Hang in there.

looooooooves life

prefers to be entertained

is madly in love with me. and that makes me want to salsa dance! it's the greatest feeling to be the one that can get a crying baby to stop instantly just by holding her face against your chest and she knows it's you.

gets carried around by Ruby a lot and LOVES it. She looks at me like "oh hey mom. what? This is just us being us"

loves loves loves diaper changes. looks up at you with the flirtiest eyes and smile like "go ahead. i know this is the time. rub ALL over me and squeeze me and swoon over the sight of my barely-clothed body. go ahead, i'm used to it. and, well, i kind of love it. Ok I really love it!!"


No comments:

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Violet - Five Months


Violet, could you GET any more wonderful? Not rhetorical, literally asking.

size 3 diapers

SO HEAVY, haven't weighed her but let's just say in a cheer-leading stunt, she would be the base and not the flyer

must be teething this month because lot's of biting and gnawing and chewing and slobbering and fussiness. We understand, sissy, we've been there three times now and I get it! Hang in there.

looooooooves life

prefers to be entertained

is madly in love with me. and that makes me want to salsa dance! it's the greatest feeling to be the one that can get a crying baby to stop instantly just by holding her face against your chest and she knows it's you.

gets carried around by Ruby a lot and LOVES it. She looks at me like "oh hey mom. what? This is just us being us"

loves loves loves diaper changes. looks up at you with the flirtiest eyes and smile like "go ahead. i know this is the time. rub ALL over me and squeeze me and swoon over the sight of my barely-clothed body. go ahead, i'm used to it. and, well, i kind of love it. Ok I really love it!!"


No comments: