Sunday, October 18, 2015

The Last Stretch - 3rd Trimester

Man oh man am I behind on blogging!
I realize I'm missing like, most of my weekly update pictures on this thing but I plan on making a book of all of the pregnancy so that'll make up for it hopefully:)


i remember this week being a bit of a rough one;)

Minus a few days here and there, my pregnancy with little Violet Amelia was an absolute dream.
I felt beautiful the entire time. Like, the entire time.
I didn't have any unbearable symptoms - just your typical heartburn, some back pain, nausea, and being very tired.
But for what happens at the end?!
WORTH IT.



Everybody told me that she'd come early because she was so low (she was! She dropped at 36 weeks and it felt like my sit bones were being pried apart! Never had experienced that with my other girls)
and because she was my third and because I was so active, etc.

They were all wrong:)


She came 8 days "late" but really who's to say when a baby is late or not? The female body is an absolutely amazing creation and knows exactly what to do while pregnant. And so does that perfect baby inside of you. So - according to our little calendars she was late, but according to heaven, sister came exactly when she was due.

(She came the day after this 41 week pic was taken. This particular evening we went out walking on trails and I was desperate enough to jog for a little bit, just to see if I could and get her moving. It was pretty funny:) It actually felt great!)


To say that I had a perfect attitude the entire time would be a lie.
Proof:

  
sent 10/10/15 six days past "due" and ran off for some alone time
But I had a completely different mindset and attitude this time around and it made the BIGGEST DIFFERENCE. In between Nora and Violet's births I grew a lot, spiritually. Yahweh will do that to ya if you ask. I learned so much about the power of my mind and attitude and if I line it all up with His truth and not my whiny earthly needs - my life can be amazing.
My life and my situation can be whatever I want it to be! It's really amazing.

One of my favorite quotes of all time is
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."

 
So I wonder how much of Violet's great pregnancy was because it really was better/easier or because I chose to make it better/easier. I'm going with the latter;)

Either way - I THOROUGHLY enjoyed carrying this sweet girl. I bonded with her so closely while she was in my womb, I can't really explain it. There's something so special that I feel with this girl. I just adore her and I pretty much fall on my knees worshiping Yahweh when I think about how he gave us another one of his girls to steward over.
What an amazing calling, this Motherhood assignment.

No comments:

Sunday, October 18, 2015

The Last Stretch - 3rd Trimester

Man oh man am I behind on blogging!
I realize I'm missing like, most of my weekly update pictures on this thing but I plan on making a book of all of the pregnancy so that'll make up for it hopefully:)


i remember this week being a bit of a rough one;)

Minus a few days here and there, my pregnancy with little Violet Amelia was an absolute dream.
I felt beautiful the entire time. Like, the entire time.
I didn't have any unbearable symptoms - just your typical heartburn, some back pain, nausea, and being very tired.
But for what happens at the end?!
WORTH IT.



Everybody told me that she'd come early because she was so low (she was! She dropped at 36 weeks and it felt like my sit bones were being pried apart! Never had experienced that with my other girls)
and because she was my third and because I was so active, etc.

They were all wrong:)


She came 8 days "late" but really who's to say when a baby is late or not? The female body is an absolutely amazing creation and knows exactly what to do while pregnant. And so does that perfect baby inside of you. So - according to our little calendars she was late, but according to heaven, sister came exactly when she was due.

(She came the day after this 41 week pic was taken. This particular evening we went out walking on trails and I was desperate enough to jog for a little bit, just to see if I could and get her moving. It was pretty funny:) It actually felt great!)


To say that I had a perfect attitude the entire time would be a lie.
Proof:

  
sent 10/10/15 six days past "due" and ran off for some alone time
But I had a completely different mindset and attitude this time around and it made the BIGGEST DIFFERENCE. In between Nora and Violet's births I grew a lot, spiritually. Yahweh will do that to ya if you ask. I learned so much about the power of my mind and attitude and if I line it all up with His truth and not my whiny earthly needs - my life can be amazing.
My life and my situation can be whatever I want it to be! It's really amazing.

One of my favorite quotes of all time is
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."

 
So I wonder how much of Violet's great pregnancy was because it really was better/easier or because I chose to make it better/easier. I'm going with the latter;)

Either way - I THOROUGHLY enjoyed carrying this sweet girl. I bonded with her so closely while she was in my womb, I can't really explain it. There's something so special that I feel with this girl. I just adore her and I pretty much fall on my knees worshiping Yahweh when I think about how he gave us another one of his girls to steward over.
What an amazing calling, this Motherhood assignment.

No comments: