Tuesday, March 10, 2015

first trimester - third baby



Soooooooooo HERE WE GO! Third baby!! We are truly ecstatic. We've been "ready" and trying since October, got pregnant in November, and miscarried that baby. This is our second miscarriage and it was so very early on and to be honest I never really even "felt" pregnant. So that helped bring a closure and peace. Also, with this being the second one we've walked out I had so much more peace and knowing. I'll have to write sometime about our first and what all I learned from it.

So, praise Yahweh, we had to skip a cycle and then try again in January and we got pregnant again and here we are! Gooooood and pregnant - hallelujah!

I am always wrong with guessing my baby's genders, BUT I think this is a boy because the pregnancy has been pretty different so far than with my first two. (Then again...Nora's seemed different than Ruby's.) With the girls I was soooo so sick and wanted sugar sugar sugar and with this baby, I certainly have had several BLAH and EXHAUSTED days but as long as I stay fed with protein I don't feel SICK. Speaking of protein- I crave MEAT and salty/spices. I WANT healthy, good foods this time vs. all the sugar and junk.
I haven't worked out in, sheesh, months. I mean, a quick little HIIT here and 25 squats there but not really working out and I MISS IT. I'm going to get my butt in action this week and just do it. Did a little fun workout with Ruby today and I was so out of shape and I realized "ok Jess, back to taking care of yourself - and now baby!" The resting time of first sicky weeks was necessary but I'm feeling like it's time to get out there and start LIVING again.

This is also because it's finally finally finally finally almost SPRING. Like....there are no words.
Every year I want to run away from home during the winter months. It's the worst. But ooooooh when the sun comes back out and the temperatures start rising. It's like we're all a little closer to heaven and that makes this marm HAPPY.

STATS:
-10 weeks along
-no weight gain. haha I'm just saying that - I don't even own a scale so I don't know. When I buy one I'll -probably be like "uhhhh YES weight gain."
- been absolutely exhausted and blah and queasy here and there. But in general feel pretty darn good.



Here I am in some first trimester glory. This is my anthem right now if I wake up feeling awful and the kids need their mama I shake myself and wear my

CONSIDER THIS DIEM CARPED
tshirt.

 I actually look nice and alive here but don't be fooled. 
I've looked like this most of these past 6 weeks:

really truly if you look into her eyes you can see me at my worst first trimester moments.

See? 2-3 day old make up, feeling awful, remaining as upbeat as possible:)

the sweet iphone6 is so forgiving on my skin. it looks like it automatically edited it like WOAH  smooth this image OUT.

And that, ladies and gents, is the most boring pregnancy update. But I LOVE reading about how I felt during pregnancies to compare each time I get pregnant/what to expect, etc. 

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

I forget to check your blog! But how nice to see a new post. So, So, SO excited for baby #3 and all the blessings and gifts this little one will bring as well. You're beautiful. No matter what your makeup status is. And btw...that beauty is all the deeper on the inside of you. I love you sweetie

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

first trimester - third baby



Soooooooooo HERE WE GO! Third baby!! We are truly ecstatic. We've been "ready" and trying since October, got pregnant in November, and miscarried that baby. This is our second miscarriage and it was so very early on and to be honest I never really even "felt" pregnant. So that helped bring a closure and peace. Also, with this being the second one we've walked out I had so much more peace and knowing. I'll have to write sometime about our first and what all I learned from it.

So, praise Yahweh, we had to skip a cycle and then try again in January and we got pregnant again and here we are! Gooooood and pregnant - hallelujah!

I am always wrong with guessing my baby's genders, BUT I think this is a boy because the pregnancy has been pretty different so far than with my first two. (Then again...Nora's seemed different than Ruby's.) With the girls I was soooo so sick and wanted sugar sugar sugar and with this baby, I certainly have had several BLAH and EXHAUSTED days but as long as I stay fed with protein I don't feel SICK. Speaking of protein- I crave MEAT and salty/spices. I WANT healthy, good foods this time vs. all the sugar and junk.
I haven't worked out in, sheesh, months. I mean, a quick little HIIT here and 25 squats there but not really working out and I MISS IT. I'm going to get my butt in action this week and just do it. Did a little fun workout with Ruby today and I was so out of shape and I realized "ok Jess, back to taking care of yourself - and now baby!" The resting time of first sicky weeks was necessary but I'm feeling like it's time to get out there and start LIVING again.

This is also because it's finally finally finally finally almost SPRING. Like....there are no words.
Every year I want to run away from home during the winter months. It's the worst. But ooooooh when the sun comes back out and the temperatures start rising. It's like we're all a little closer to heaven and that makes this marm HAPPY.

STATS:
-10 weeks along
-no weight gain. haha I'm just saying that - I don't even own a scale so I don't know. When I buy one I'll -probably be like "uhhhh YES weight gain."
- been absolutely exhausted and blah and queasy here and there. But in general feel pretty darn good.



Here I am in some first trimester glory. This is my anthem right now if I wake up feeling awful and the kids need their mama I shake myself and wear my

CONSIDER THIS DIEM CARPED
tshirt.

 I actually look nice and alive here but don't be fooled. 
I've looked like this most of these past 6 weeks:

really truly if you look into her eyes you can see me at my worst first trimester moments.

See? 2-3 day old make up, feeling awful, remaining as upbeat as possible:)

the sweet iphone6 is so forgiving on my skin. it looks like it automatically edited it like WOAH  smooth this image OUT.

And that, ladies and gents, is the most boring pregnancy update. But I LOVE reading about how I felt during pregnancies to compare each time I get pregnant/what to expect, etc. 

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

I forget to check your blog! But how nice to see a new post. So, So, SO excited for baby #3 and all the blessings and gifts this little one will bring as well. You're beautiful. No matter what your makeup status is. And btw...that beauty is all the deeper on the inside of you. I love you sweetie