Thursday, August 1, 2013

nora ONE YEAR


 One year ago, on July 31, 2012, our lives changed forever!
I have learned so, so much this year, and I know I will only keep learning and changing.
Thank you for choosing us, Father, to steward over this amazing daughter of yours.  
We love her so.




my response to those teeth: "hahahahahahahahahahaha"



a special thank you to big sister Ruby for helping me make Nora happy during photo shoots. And for just being the best big sister ever.

*More Nora celebration to come!



1 comment:

{annie_loo} @ The Farrar Four said...

JESS!!! She's beautiful! She looks so much like Kevin to me! But still so much like Ruby! I love it! Love those teeth! I can't believe she's already 1! And look at that beautiful sun glowing skin! PRETTY GIRLS!!!!! xoxoxox

Thursday, August 1, 2013

nora ONE YEAR


 One year ago, on July 31, 2012, our lives changed forever!
I have learned so, so much this year, and I know I will only keep learning and changing.
Thank you for choosing us, Father, to steward over this amazing daughter of yours.  
We love her so.




my response to those teeth: "hahahahahahahahahahaha"



a special thank you to big sister Ruby for helping me make Nora happy during photo shoots. And for just being the best big sister ever.

*More Nora celebration to come!



1 comment:

{annie_loo} @ The Farrar Four said...

JESS!!! She's beautiful! She looks so much like Kevin to me! But still so much like Ruby! I love it! Love those teeth! I can't believe she's already 1! And look at that beautiful sun glowing skin! PRETTY GIRLS!!!!! xoxoxox