Monday, June 10, 2013

nora 10 months


Not havin' it this month.
I think she's getting tired of this. Once or twice was fine, mother, but this is getting ridiculous.



Nora is absolutely, completely, and wholly lovable. I love holding her (as tiring as it can be!) I love snuggling her, I love nursing her, I love watching her, I love dressing her, I love everything about her.


She has a very strong personality that LETS YOU KNOW when she needs something/isn't liking the current situation.
But on the other side of that strong personality is, again, the lovableness that oozes from her being.


-Has two bottom teeth and the top two are popping out now!
-Will sleep through the night every now and then but mostly wakes up to nurse at least once. She'd probably cry herself back to sleep but I feel bad for Ruby, so I go in and nurse her.
-Size 4 diapers.
-All over the map with clothes sizes
-LAUGHS. Like belly, gut, chuckle, hilarious laughter
-very allergic to nuts and some plant that came out in May. We found that out the hard way:(


-loves to eat sand
-is hooked on me, and when it's not me, it's Gramala. She wants to be held and know what's going on.
-is definitely a self-feeder, does not like to be spoon fed
-loves to be tickled, and chased
-standing on her own!!!!!!!! She'll be walking soon and that is just amazing to us.


-I think she is down right beautiful.
-watch your big toe around her, because she'll curiously bite it. You'll hop and say OH! and she'll start laughing.
-I'm going to spend the rest of my life searching for the formula to make my hair the same color as hers because it's the perfect shade of blonde.
-says "oat!" loudly, a lot. And her voice seems deeper than Ruby's.

see? this is today (I'm still in splash park attire)



She is awake so I must wrap this up.
We are your biggest fans, Piper.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

OH NORA!!! I love her fat cheeks and how she is so strong willed. She reminds me of Rhett. I am so sorry you hated my sticker this month, Nora!

PS- your last post was Nora 9 months. You need to post more!!

Dennis said...

Jessica, great post and pics of the girls. And please post more...remember how much you love the videos of you guys when you were little?

jessica kiehn said...

Oh if you're going with that argument then you've lost!!! There are like...2 videos of me and I'm pretty sure 0 of Caitlyn. But don't worry, I post when I can. It's just not the highest on the priority list!

Monday, June 10, 2013

nora 10 months


Not havin' it this month.
I think she's getting tired of this. Once or twice was fine, mother, but this is getting ridiculous.



Nora is absolutely, completely, and wholly lovable. I love holding her (as tiring as it can be!) I love snuggling her, I love nursing her, I love watching her, I love dressing her, I love everything about her.


She has a very strong personality that LETS YOU KNOW when she needs something/isn't liking the current situation.
But on the other side of that strong personality is, again, the lovableness that oozes from her being.


-Has two bottom teeth and the top two are popping out now!
-Will sleep through the night every now and then but mostly wakes up to nurse at least once. She'd probably cry herself back to sleep but I feel bad for Ruby, so I go in and nurse her.
-Size 4 diapers.
-All over the map with clothes sizes
-LAUGHS. Like belly, gut, chuckle, hilarious laughter
-very allergic to nuts and some plant that came out in May. We found that out the hard way:(


-loves to eat sand
-is hooked on me, and when it's not me, it's Gramala. She wants to be held and know what's going on.
-is definitely a self-feeder, does not like to be spoon fed
-loves to be tickled, and chased
-standing on her own!!!!!!!! She'll be walking soon and that is just amazing to us.


-I think she is down right beautiful.
-watch your big toe around her, because she'll curiously bite it. You'll hop and say OH! and she'll start laughing.
-I'm going to spend the rest of my life searching for the formula to make my hair the same color as hers because it's the perfect shade of blonde.
-says "oat!" loudly, a lot. And her voice seems deeper than Ruby's.

see? this is today (I'm still in splash park attire)



She is awake so I must wrap this up.
We are your biggest fans, Piper.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

OH NORA!!! I love her fat cheeks and how she is so strong willed. She reminds me of Rhett. I am so sorry you hated my sticker this month, Nora!

PS- your last post was Nora 9 months. You need to post more!!

Dennis said...

Jessica, great post and pics of the girls. And please post more...remember how much you love the videos of you guys when you were little?

jessica kiehn said...

Oh if you're going with that argument then you've lost!!! There are like...2 videos of me and I'm pretty sure 0 of Caitlyn. But don't worry, I post when I can. It's just not the highest on the priority list!