Thursday, May 16, 2013

nora 9 months


-we had both of our bottom teeth pop out this month which means lots of sleeplessness and pain for sweet Nora girl :( Good news is, they're both out and she is back to awesome and so fun. (praise the Lord)

dark, rainy day phone pic this month...sorry Nora
-You eat pretty much everything. Except I fed you peanuts the other day and you broke out in red splotches all over your face. I called Dr. Shipman and he wasn't his usual laid-back self. He said get vitamin C in you ASAP because peanut allergies are no joke. Lesson learned, Ma.


-You are still Ruby's biggest fan. Just her moving her arm can make you CRACK up.

-You are crawling perfectly and so quickly, and pulling up and standing holding everything.

wanted it off so bad. the defeat at the end is just priceless!

-One of my favorite things about you right now is how you'll be crying and wanting to go to sleep and I lay you down and swaddle you and as soon as you realize what I'm doing you start giggling/laughing because you are overjoyed you're about to nurse and fall asleep.

-You respond well to correction already. Start 'em young!



-You really don't like being spoon fed baby food all that much. You like to pick up and feed yourself.

-You are heavy and floppy and hard to hold, but you keep me in shape, so thanks babe!


-Just as always, I adore your body.

-You are hilarious while nursing these days. You'll stay nursing, but straighten your legs to stand on my belly WHILE nursing. It's like tricks you're performing. I love your little mind.


I can't believe I have another child. I look at you and you are reminding me of the way Ruby was here and there but you are YOU. It's just amazing, sweetie. I love YOU for you. Can't wait to see the woman you become.

No comments:

Thursday, May 16, 2013

nora 9 months


-we had both of our bottom teeth pop out this month which means lots of sleeplessness and pain for sweet Nora girl :( Good news is, they're both out and she is back to awesome and so fun. (praise the Lord)

dark, rainy day phone pic this month...sorry Nora
-You eat pretty much everything. Except I fed you peanuts the other day and you broke out in red splotches all over your face. I called Dr. Shipman and he wasn't his usual laid-back self. He said get vitamin C in you ASAP because peanut allergies are no joke. Lesson learned, Ma.


-You are still Ruby's biggest fan. Just her moving her arm can make you CRACK up.

-You are crawling perfectly and so quickly, and pulling up and standing holding everything.

wanted it off so bad. the defeat at the end is just priceless!

-One of my favorite things about you right now is how you'll be crying and wanting to go to sleep and I lay you down and swaddle you and as soon as you realize what I'm doing you start giggling/laughing because you are overjoyed you're about to nurse and fall asleep.

-You respond well to correction already. Start 'em young!



-You really don't like being spoon fed baby food all that much. You like to pick up and feed yourself.

-You are heavy and floppy and hard to hold, but you keep me in shape, so thanks babe!


-Just as always, I adore your body.

-You are hilarious while nursing these days. You'll stay nursing, but straighten your legs to stand on my belly WHILE nursing. It's like tricks you're performing. I love your little mind.


I can't believe I have another child. I look at you and you are reminding me of the way Ruby was here and there but you are YOU. It's just amazing, sweetie. I love YOU for you. Can't wait to see the woman you become.

No comments: