Wednesday, April 24, 2013

life lately


Sunday evening yardwork

early morning with Ruby girl

I love having a 3 year old! She totally knows what birthdays are and came into my room with this crown for me to wear and said "hapsy birsday, mommy!"

oh, when they are big but still want to cuddle you on your lap when they don't feel themselves. so precious.
makes nothing else matter!

the Target dressing rooms: a place where you go for a body reality check.
Of course I chose a filter that made me look more tan and less lumpy.

such a big personality in that little body

making tracks on Garage Band. I love him.

every other Monday I have the girls by myself from 8:00am-8:15pm. From 4:00-6:00 it can get a little "survival of the fittest" around here. Here I am taking a desperation walk on our front sidewalk to get Nora to cheer up while sissy's on the potty inside. (don't worry, front door is open, I could hear her:) )

sometimes you just need to buy some fresh raspberries in bulk and squeeze them on yourself, right nora?
and lose your other shoe in the store somewhere while doing it:(

thank you, Father, for the change of seasons. In weather and in life.

post run. running should not take this much work! I'm only 27!

a very tired, very Kevin-looking, very messy Nora girl.
the food was in her tear ducts. and of course she licked the washcloth as I wiped it off.

same day. messy girl!

my heart flutters with happiness when it's warm enough to wear sandals.

Ruby in her favorite place in the world - a park.


1 comment:

Haley Galloway said...

Love these! Do you have Instagram!? I think I've asked you this before but I can't remember! If so my username is haleygallo

Loved catching up with your little family!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

life lately


Sunday evening yardwork

early morning with Ruby girl

I love having a 3 year old! She totally knows what birthdays are and came into my room with this crown for me to wear and said "hapsy birsday, mommy!"

oh, when they are big but still want to cuddle you on your lap when they don't feel themselves. so precious.
makes nothing else matter!

the Target dressing rooms: a place where you go for a body reality check.
Of course I chose a filter that made me look more tan and less lumpy.

such a big personality in that little body

making tracks on Garage Band. I love him.

every other Monday I have the girls by myself from 8:00am-8:15pm. From 4:00-6:00 it can get a little "survival of the fittest" around here. Here I am taking a desperation walk on our front sidewalk to get Nora to cheer up while sissy's on the potty inside. (don't worry, front door is open, I could hear her:) )

sometimes you just need to buy some fresh raspberries in bulk and squeeze them on yourself, right nora?
and lose your other shoe in the store somewhere while doing it:(

thank you, Father, for the change of seasons. In weather and in life.

post run. running should not take this much work! I'm only 27!

a very tired, very Kevin-looking, very messy Nora girl.
the food was in her tear ducts. and of course she licked the washcloth as I wiped it off.

same day. messy girl!

my heart flutters with happiness when it's warm enough to wear sandals.

Ruby in her favorite place in the world - a park.


1 comment:

Haley Galloway said...

Love these! Do you have Instagram!? I think I've asked you this before but I can't remember! If so my username is haleygallo

Loved catching up with your little family!