Sunday, April 7, 2013

i'm about to rock your world


Please go to your bathroom, find your deodorant, and toss it in the trash can.
You no longer have to use that nasty ole thing.
No more pore clogging.
No more aluminum.
No more nasty perfumes that smell like sin when mixed with BO.

I had given up on deodorant all together so I googled "going deodorant free" thinking I could find some tips to slowly wean off of it without smelling like death and losing all my friends. And that's when I found this angel:

JESSICA'S DREAM COME TRUE

You must read.
This is it folks - the all natural deodorant THAT WORKS. I've been on this hunt for about 3 years now. (you can see my excited comment-her only comment-at the bottom as proof)

*I probably only did 10 drops each of eucalyptus and lemon oils but she says to do way more. Just depends if you want more scented/unscented smell. I like the fact like mine has a very light and airy slight lemon-y smell but then basically becomes unscented pretty quickly.

*This works PERFECTLY on Kevin. He hesitantly tried it and he was pleased as punch and we both use it everyday as our deodorant without any embarrassing problems. Some days you might need to reapply late in the afternoon or whatever, but I've found that's only rare occasions. 

2 comments:

Gena Renae said...

I cant tell you how excited I am to try this! I have switched to aluminum free deodorant for the millionth time now that we are nursing and it is a losing battle like everytime before, end of the day smells like death. Thank you!! also, after I go back to work and get a few paychecks under my belt im going to need to come see you!!

KimKlip71 said...

Let me know how it works when it's 99 degrees and humid. I would consider trying it. :)

Sunday, April 7, 2013

i'm about to rock your world


Please go to your bathroom, find your deodorant, and toss it in the trash can.
You no longer have to use that nasty ole thing.
No more pore clogging.
No more aluminum.
No more nasty perfumes that smell like sin when mixed with BO.

I had given up on deodorant all together so I googled "going deodorant free" thinking I could find some tips to slowly wean off of it without smelling like death and losing all my friends. And that's when I found this angel:

JESSICA'S DREAM COME TRUE

You must read.
This is it folks - the all natural deodorant THAT WORKS. I've been on this hunt for about 3 years now. (you can see my excited comment-her only comment-at the bottom as proof)

*I probably only did 10 drops each of eucalyptus and lemon oils but she says to do way more. Just depends if you want more scented/unscented smell. I like the fact like mine has a very light and airy slight lemon-y smell but then basically becomes unscented pretty quickly.

*This works PERFECTLY on Kevin. He hesitantly tried it and he was pleased as punch and we both use it everyday as our deodorant without any embarrassing problems. Some days you might need to reapply late in the afternoon or whatever, but I've found that's only rare occasions. 

2 comments:

Gena Renae said...

I cant tell you how excited I am to try this! I have switched to aluminum free deodorant for the millionth time now that we are nursing and it is a losing battle like everytime before, end of the day smells like death. Thank you!! also, after I go back to work and get a few paychecks under my belt im going to need to come see you!!

KimKlip71 said...

Let me know how it works when it's 99 degrees and humid. I would consider trying it. :)