Tuesday, March 26, 2013

ode to hand-me-downs

Oh, Kari Beth High, what would I do without all of your hand-me-downs?!







In every single one of these photos, I am wearing an item or items from my pal KB.
This is a public service announcement to say GIVE YOUR FRIENDS YOUR OLD CLOTHES! What you are tired of looking at in your closet for years is new and fun and exciting to your buddies!
We have been so blessed by receiving tons of hand-me-downs for Ruby and I just love the whole process so much. I love giving away clothes because I know how fun it is to receive them!

Thanks, Kari Beth, for giving me a new wardrobe without spending a dime:)

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

Beautiful, Beautiful!!

Leslie said...

First off, that pic of you in the yellow cardigan... SEXY MAMA!! Can I say sexy on here? Is that bad?

And if these are her hand me downs, I can only imagine how her "good" clothes look.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

ode to hand-me-downs

Oh, Kari Beth High, what would I do without all of your hand-me-downs?!







In every single one of these photos, I am wearing an item or items from my pal KB.
This is a public service announcement to say GIVE YOUR FRIENDS YOUR OLD CLOTHES! What you are tired of looking at in your closet for years is new and fun and exciting to your buddies!
We have been so blessed by receiving tons of hand-me-downs for Ruby and I just love the whole process so much. I love giving away clothes because I know how fun it is to receive them!

Thanks, Kari Beth, for giving me a new wardrobe without spending a dime:)

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

Beautiful, Beautiful!!

Leslie said...

First off, that pic of you in the yellow cardigan... SEXY MAMA!! Can I say sexy on here? Is that bad?

And if these are her hand me downs, I can only imagine how her "good" clothes look.