Tuesday, March 5, 2013

nora 7 months


-You are still miss particular. I can't imagine being a baby, how uncomfortable and frustrating at times it can be. 

-I think you might be teething? Who knows. I thought you were teething months ago - wrong.

-You are either so precious and cuddly or so frustrated and clawing and ripping my hair/face/neck/anything. I laugh and say you haven't quite gotten a hold of Psalm 103's "slow to anger" part. You are rather speedy to anger:)


-BUT you also belly laugh more than any baby I know. you like a good, hearty chuckle and we looooove to get you going.

-You're not much of a napper. Sometimes only one during the day. But usually two little short fellas. Very short. Like 20-30 mins.

-You in the bathtub is enough to make the meanest criminal fall to his knees with tenderness and make the Mona Lisa smile. It is pure heaven. Fat, slippery, and having the time of your life. (Imagine wide eyes, open mouthed-smile and kicking legs for most of the time. Mix in a hearty belly laugh at whatever Ruby is doing and you've got bath time)

-Your nicknames lately are
Nora Sue
Nora Suzanne
Nora Suzetters

WHO KNOWS WHY?! We cannot explain what nicknames are formed and said through us. They just come out as naturally as anything.

-Your eyes, I'm not kidding, are like these magical, sparkling little things that dance and go on forever and draw me in like you wouldn't believe. And then on top of them lies the most infallible, long, silky cotton-like eyelashes that have ever been created. Your eyes alone keep you from getting into trouble.

(kevin sent me this pic when I was out running errands one day.)

Nora, sweetie - I give you a 10 out of 10 as my final, overall judgement.
I am loving what you're bringing to this family. 



1 comment:

Sheryl said...

I'm holding my "10" card up high too!:)

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

nora 7 months


-You are still miss particular. I can't imagine being a baby, how uncomfortable and frustrating at times it can be. 

-I think you might be teething? Who knows. I thought you were teething months ago - wrong.

-You are either so precious and cuddly or so frustrated and clawing and ripping my hair/face/neck/anything. I laugh and say you haven't quite gotten a hold of Psalm 103's "slow to anger" part. You are rather speedy to anger:)


-BUT you also belly laugh more than any baby I know. you like a good, hearty chuckle and we looooove to get you going.

-You're not much of a napper. Sometimes only one during the day. But usually two little short fellas. Very short. Like 20-30 mins.

-You in the bathtub is enough to make the meanest criminal fall to his knees with tenderness and make the Mona Lisa smile. It is pure heaven. Fat, slippery, and having the time of your life. (Imagine wide eyes, open mouthed-smile and kicking legs for most of the time. Mix in a hearty belly laugh at whatever Ruby is doing and you've got bath time)

-Your nicknames lately are
Nora Sue
Nora Suzanne
Nora Suzetters

WHO KNOWS WHY?! We cannot explain what nicknames are formed and said through us. They just come out as naturally as anything.

-Your eyes, I'm not kidding, are like these magical, sparkling little things that dance and go on forever and draw me in like you wouldn't believe. And then on top of them lies the most infallible, long, silky cotton-like eyelashes that have ever been created. Your eyes alone keep you from getting into trouble.

(kevin sent me this pic when I was out running errands one day.)

Nora, sweetie - I give you a 10 out of 10 as my final, overall judgement.
I am loving what you're bringing to this family. 



1 comment:

Sheryl said...

I'm holding my "10" card up high too!:)