Thursday, February 7, 2013

life lately

(Pictures from my phone, and actually, all this is hardly lately. It's all from a month or two ago. I'll try and catch up!)

library date with my big girl

best big sister EVER

nora before/after a walk. ha! "exhausting!" she says

grabbin' some eggs

mama having a much needed coffee break


yeeeeehaw y'all!

nora solos are always a hit

tired of sobbing at every dinner prep, i tried this, per Kevin's suggestion.
best thing ever. NO TEARS AT ALL!

had no idea ruby loved bowling so much. she was beating several of us at one point.

daddy's girls!

i could and do get lost in these eyes

amidst the diaper changes, screaming requests, sleepless nights and unshowered days, i remind myself
 "it was always him, i adore this man"

ruby helps with laundry and nora goes with the flow

how awesome is my life?
60% off all homeschool supplies on the square! i was like a kid in a candy shop.


our little artist, doing her thing.

5 comments:

Sheryl said...

Oh my......these pictures just melt my heart. Perfection<3<3<3




Kari Beth said...

Precious!

Aunt Kristi said...

Looking at these pictures for a second time and the one of Ruby looking in the mirror at the grocery store just SCREAMS Grandma Sheryl! It's how I remember your mom from high school days!!! Soooo precious!

jessica kiehn said...

Oh yes, kristi. I'm turning into my mother and ruby is turning into me. It's inevitable!!

Leslie said...

Ruby is seriously the trendiest toddler in the world. A crochet infinity scarf- are you kidding? Love this post. Your pictures are priceless. My favorite has to be her in the cowgirl outfit. Her expression says it all!!!

Love your sweet family!

Thursday, February 7, 2013

life lately

(Pictures from my phone, and actually, all this is hardly lately. It's all from a month or two ago. I'll try and catch up!)

library date with my big girl

best big sister EVER

nora before/after a walk. ha! "exhausting!" she says

grabbin' some eggs

mama having a much needed coffee break


yeeeeehaw y'all!

nora solos are always a hit

tired of sobbing at every dinner prep, i tried this, per Kevin's suggestion.
best thing ever. NO TEARS AT ALL!

had no idea ruby loved bowling so much. she was beating several of us at one point.

daddy's girls!

i could and do get lost in these eyes

amidst the diaper changes, screaming requests, sleepless nights and unshowered days, i remind myself
 "it was always him, i adore this man"

ruby helps with laundry and nora goes with the flow

how awesome is my life?
60% off all homeschool supplies on the square! i was like a kid in a candy shop.


our little artist, doing her thing.

5 comments:

Sheryl said...

Oh my......these pictures just melt my heart. Perfection<3<3<3




Kari Beth said...

Precious!

Aunt Kristi said...

Looking at these pictures for a second time and the one of Ruby looking in the mirror at the grocery store just SCREAMS Grandma Sheryl! It's how I remember your mom from high school days!!! Soooo precious!

jessica kiehn said...

Oh yes, kristi. I'm turning into my mother and ruby is turning into me. It's inevitable!!

Leslie said...

Ruby is seriously the trendiest toddler in the world. A crochet infinity scarf- are you kidding? Love this post. Your pictures are priceless. My favorite has to be her in the cowgirl outfit. Her expression says it all!!!

Love your sweet family!