Friday, January 11, 2013

ruby's artwork


I know every mother loves her children's art, but I am particularly fascinated with Ruby's drawings.

The characters she draws just amaze me for her age!



Every night and every nap, she insists that we not only tell her a story, but draw it out on a piece of paper as we tell it. As we make up our story and draw our sorry little characters (we are so not artists!) she is studying us. Our facial expressions, the pen gliding across the paper. She is a little sponge. So this is her take on drawing - and I love it.

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

notice........they all have smiles:)

Leslie said...

I can not believe she can put together a face like that. Miller has just been doing that recently and he's 4!! I have never seen a two year old do that!

Kari Beth said...

That is so impressive! Smart little artistic girl!

{annie_loo} @ The Farrar Four said...

RUBY!!!! I've missed your sweet face!!!! I cannot believe she's drawing these things! That's amazing!!!!!!! Way to go sweet girl!

Friday, January 11, 2013

ruby's artwork


I know every mother loves her children's art, but I am particularly fascinated with Ruby's drawings.

The characters she draws just amaze me for her age!



Every night and every nap, she insists that we not only tell her a story, but draw it out on a piece of paper as we tell it. As we make up our story and draw our sorry little characters (we are so not artists!) she is studying us. Our facial expressions, the pen gliding across the paper. She is a little sponge. So this is her take on drawing - and I love it.

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

notice........they all have smiles:)

Leslie said...

I can not believe she can put together a face like that. Miller has just been doing that recently and he's 4!! I have never seen a two year old do that!

Kari Beth said...

That is so impressive! Smart little artistic girl!

{annie_loo} @ The Farrar Four said...

RUBY!!!! I've missed your sweet face!!!! I cannot believe she's drawing these things! That's amazing!!!!!!! Way to go sweet girl!