Thursday, November 8, 2012

warm november day


It takes a lot of work to get out of the house these days, but every time I do, I'm glad I did.
Nothing beats perfect weather, happy-because-I-brought-snacks-toddler, and content baby on a walk.
On a walk where the sun is keeping you warm amidst the cool air and yellow, orange and bright red leaves are falling and swirling around you as you walk.

oh, MOM. this hat is so silly!




Sometimes I could (and actually do) just squeal when I look at these girls and my husband and the life we've been given.

Bless the Lord, oh my soul!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Is there a child model agency we can send that last picture to??! Hello, mint skinnies and a navy vest with boots. TRENDIEST little girl ever!!

Leslie said...

You can tell she is so animated! Love it!

Emily Kaiser said...

❤ this! Thanks for sharing ��

sararosie said...

This post just bring a big ole smile to my face and warmth to my heart thinking about your relationship with your girls!! It's so special and I'm honored to be able to be apart of it!

Haley Galloway said...

Sweet, sweet ladies! Love that last picture of Ruby-roo!

Thursday, November 8, 2012

warm november day


It takes a lot of work to get out of the house these days, but every time I do, I'm glad I did.
Nothing beats perfect weather, happy-because-I-brought-snacks-toddler, and content baby on a walk.
On a walk where the sun is keeping you warm amidst the cool air and yellow, orange and bright red leaves are falling and swirling around you as you walk.

oh, MOM. this hat is so silly!




Sometimes I could (and actually do) just squeal when I look at these girls and my husband and the life we've been given.

Bless the Lord, oh my soul!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Is there a child model agency we can send that last picture to??! Hello, mint skinnies and a navy vest with boots. TRENDIEST little girl ever!!

Leslie said...

You can tell she is so animated! Love it!

Emily Kaiser said...

❤ this! Thanks for sharing ��

sararosie said...

This post just bring a big ole smile to my face and warmth to my heart thinking about your relationship with your girls!! It's so special and I'm honored to be able to be apart of it!

Haley Galloway said...

Sweet, sweet ladies! Love that last picture of Ruby-roo!