Wednesday, October 31, 2012

3 months old


Oh my soul! 
Truthie Pie!!
Our family is just crazy about you. And, according to the faces you make and your body language...you are pleased as punch with us as well.

You are THE MOST SMILEY baby I've ever met. Which goes without saying, I adore.


Those cheeks are getting harder and harder to support, neck-strength wise :)
Hang in there, Nora!


Nora Facts:
-still weigh around 15 lbs. last time we checked
-wearing 3-6 months, but when combining your cloth diapers and your thunder thighs, you can wear basically any size leggings and they fit fine. The other day all we had was Ruby's 24 month leggings with us and you had to wear them (blowout!) and they fit great.
-You go to sleep every night we're home around 8:00. You must be swaddled to sleep happily. You're very particular about that. Cool mist humidifier buzzing, pitch black room. And you're out
-You wake up about two times at night. Sleep with us. When you wake up to nurse I just roll over and feed you, then put you back up between our pillows and we all keep snoozing. SO much less work than Ruby. I got up every time she wanted to eat. I really get to sleep all night, pretty much.
-You wake up at about 7:30-8:30 am for the day. Up for an hour, then down for a morning nap for about an hour.
-After that, I have no idea what you're routine is. It's all just play-it-by-ear style. Story of my life!


-With your herbs you are pooping much better, as long as I remember to actually give them to you.
-I finally just printed some pictures of you, since you've now been here for 3 months I figured it's about time.
-We love to all three of us just sit and look at you and talk for you. We take turns saying what we imagine you're saying and you just smile and coo back at us.
-We have to literally pull your rolls apart to clean in between or else you get sores:(  Sad but also a funny problem.
-You have all the same cowlicks and swirls in your hair as Dad.
-You have all the same everything as Dad.
-Actually SOMETIMES I see a smidge of me. And every now and then I kind of see Aunt Shannon. Ya never know how those genetics work.
-You absolutely adore Ruby. No doubt about that.

We love you Gaborsey.
We love having you in our family.
The world is yours, babe.
Love, Mom

3 comments:

Kari Beth said...

I have never seen a baby at such a young age look so much like a parent. She looks exactly like Kevin! So crazy! Wish I actually got to see her. Hate that we live so many miles apart! She's a doll baby!

Sheryl said...

We are blessed. So blessed to have you Nora<3

Haley Galloway said...

She's perfect!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

3 months old


Oh my soul! 
Truthie Pie!!
Our family is just crazy about you. And, according to the faces you make and your body language...you are pleased as punch with us as well.

You are THE MOST SMILEY baby I've ever met. Which goes without saying, I adore.


Those cheeks are getting harder and harder to support, neck-strength wise :)
Hang in there, Nora!


Nora Facts:
-still weigh around 15 lbs. last time we checked
-wearing 3-6 months, but when combining your cloth diapers and your thunder thighs, you can wear basically any size leggings and they fit fine. The other day all we had was Ruby's 24 month leggings with us and you had to wear them (blowout!) and they fit great.
-You go to sleep every night we're home around 8:00. You must be swaddled to sleep happily. You're very particular about that. Cool mist humidifier buzzing, pitch black room. And you're out
-You wake up about two times at night. Sleep with us. When you wake up to nurse I just roll over and feed you, then put you back up between our pillows and we all keep snoozing. SO much less work than Ruby. I got up every time she wanted to eat. I really get to sleep all night, pretty much.
-You wake up at about 7:30-8:30 am for the day. Up for an hour, then down for a morning nap for about an hour.
-After that, I have no idea what you're routine is. It's all just play-it-by-ear style. Story of my life!


-With your herbs you are pooping much better, as long as I remember to actually give them to you.
-I finally just printed some pictures of you, since you've now been here for 3 months I figured it's about time.
-We love to all three of us just sit and look at you and talk for you. We take turns saying what we imagine you're saying and you just smile and coo back at us.
-We have to literally pull your rolls apart to clean in between or else you get sores:(  Sad but also a funny problem.
-You have all the same cowlicks and swirls in your hair as Dad.
-You have all the same everything as Dad.
-Actually SOMETIMES I see a smidge of me. And every now and then I kind of see Aunt Shannon. Ya never know how those genetics work.
-You absolutely adore Ruby. No doubt about that.

We love you Gaborsey.
We love having you in our family.
The world is yours, babe.
Love, Mom

3 comments:

Kari Beth said...

I have never seen a baby at such a young age look so much like a parent. She looks exactly like Kevin! So crazy! Wish I actually got to see her. Hate that we live so many miles apart! She's a doll baby!

Sheryl said...

We are blessed. So blessed to have you Nora<3

Haley Galloway said...

She's perfect!