Thursday, September 27, 2012

trips to the library



We got this wonderfully wonderful jogging stroller and I am in love because there are fewer greater things than walking around town looking at all the activity and life around us as a threesome while Daddy's at work.

Ruby loooooves walks, and as it turns out - Nora's not hatin' them either. She just lays there on her back, focused on sleeping. And if I stop, she speaks up, and then is her quiet pleasant self once I get moving again.


We LOVE our local library and make a trip at least once a week. Ruby calls books "libraries" and I hope that never changes. I hope in college she is looking for used libraries stores. She holds the books open for me to read to her on the walk back home.

Well, it's actually happening! Thanks to my mother-in-law, the garage sale expert, we are having our sale tomorrow and Saturday morning. Hooray!


Does anybody have any experience with printing their blogs into books? Or any other bright ideas on how to put them in print?
It bothers me to no end that all these memories are being captured on something that I'm almost positive won't be around when my children are old enough to be wanting to see memories of their childhood. I must find a solution!

1 comment:

Cassimus T said...

my sister-in-law turned her blog into a book with http://www.blurb.com
you could also check out http://pinholepress.com :D

Thursday, September 27, 2012

trips to the library



We got this wonderfully wonderful jogging stroller and I am in love because there are fewer greater things than walking around town looking at all the activity and life around us as a threesome while Daddy's at work.

Ruby loooooves walks, and as it turns out - Nora's not hatin' them either. She just lays there on her back, focused on sleeping. And if I stop, she speaks up, and then is her quiet pleasant self once I get moving again.


We LOVE our local library and make a trip at least once a week. Ruby calls books "libraries" and I hope that never changes. I hope in college she is looking for used libraries stores. She holds the books open for me to read to her on the walk back home.

Well, it's actually happening! Thanks to my mother-in-law, the garage sale expert, we are having our sale tomorrow and Saturday morning. Hooray!


Does anybody have any experience with printing their blogs into books? Or any other bright ideas on how to put them in print?
It bothers me to no end that all these memories are being captured on something that I'm almost positive won't be around when my children are old enough to be wanting to see memories of their childhood. I must find a solution!

1 comment:

Cassimus T said...

my sister-in-law turned her blog into a book with http://www.blurb.com
you could also check out http://pinholepress.com :D