Sunday, August 12, 2012

they're all here!

Remember when I posted pictures of all the girls that were having babies together at church?

They're all here, and they're all girls!

Rebecca, the momma with twins Liv and Elliot, had her girls 8 or 9 weeks before the rest of us.
But from left to right (bottom picture) it's:
Emily and Grace...born at 9:something AM on July 31 (8 lbs. even)
Jessica and Nora...born at 11:16 AM on July 31 (8 lb 11.5 oz)
Angela and River...born July 28 (7 lb. 15 oz)

It was a birthquake for sure! And Elizabeth was all of us girls' midwife! She was a busy woman that week!
.................................................

Life with two kids, so far, is just wonderful. I never thought life with one was hard though, either. Nora is so laid back and good. She is just so go with the flow and lets me get so much done. I love her :)

I am all healed and feeling amazing. I'm just so thankful, because with Ruby I was still in pain at this point. In fact, I am already having to go back to work this week. Sad that I have to work, but so exciting and encouraging that I feel well enough to get back in the saddle and make some money for my family.
I just can't tell you how exciting it is, all the newness.
Feeling well enough to clean again.
Well enough to play with Ruby.
Well enough to plan, tidy, and organize again.
Well enough to bend over! And eat without heartburn.

Can you even wait for fall? I hardly can! I love change!


3 comments:

Tales of a young mamma said...

THats going to be so much fun as they get older!

Leslie said...

So glad you are feeling so great! And it looks like Nora wants to eat. Haha!!!

Christi said...

Im in love with that photo! Its an awesome "ahhhhhh, just look at how amazing Yahweh is!" kind of thing. :) So proud of all of yall!!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

they're all here!

Remember when I posted pictures of all the girls that were having babies together at church?

They're all here, and they're all girls!

Rebecca, the momma with twins Liv and Elliot, had her girls 8 or 9 weeks before the rest of us.
But from left to right (bottom picture) it's:
Emily and Grace...born at 9:something AM on July 31 (8 lbs. even)
Jessica and Nora...born at 11:16 AM on July 31 (8 lb 11.5 oz)
Angela and River...born July 28 (7 lb. 15 oz)

It was a birthquake for sure! And Elizabeth was all of us girls' midwife! She was a busy woman that week!
.................................................

Life with two kids, so far, is just wonderful. I never thought life with one was hard though, either. Nora is so laid back and good. She is just so go with the flow and lets me get so much done. I love her :)

I am all healed and feeling amazing. I'm just so thankful, because with Ruby I was still in pain at this point. In fact, I am already having to go back to work this week. Sad that I have to work, but so exciting and encouraging that I feel well enough to get back in the saddle and make some money for my family.
I just can't tell you how exciting it is, all the newness.
Feeling well enough to clean again.
Well enough to play with Ruby.
Well enough to plan, tidy, and organize again.
Well enough to bend over! And eat without heartburn.

Can you even wait for fall? I hardly can! I love change!


3 comments:

Tales of a young mamma said...

THats going to be so much fun as they get older!

Leslie said...

So glad you are feeling so great! And it looks like Nora wants to eat. Haha!!!

Christi said...

Im in love with that photo! Its an awesome "ahhhhhh, just look at how amazing Yahweh is!" kind of thing. :) So proud of all of yall!!