Tuesday, July 10, 2012

new look!

Since there are no longer just Three Kiehns...I figured it's time for a remodel around here.

I think I'm going to have to come up with a whole new address for this blog, too. I don't know much about computers (read:anything) so I don't know the smoothest way to handle the switch over.

Can I change it to "life on purpose" but the address be wethreekiehns still? Or is that way too confusing?

anyways...

the story behind {life on purpose} is this:

a while back Ruby was eating next to me and being silly and sloppy and food was spilling on her and the floor because she was just being floppy and goofy. I said very calmly to her "sweetie, I want you to do what you do on purpose, okay? Eat your food slowly and carefully and watch what you're doing"

and it hit me. Do what you do on purpose.
Know why you do what you do.

This is the anthem for our family's life. We chose to live intentionally and always want to go deeper and learn and ask Yahweh why we're here. What we're doing. What He needs us to be doing, saying, etc.

And have a lot of fun and laugh a lot as we are constantly being changed and growing in Him:)


7 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh my goodness...LOVE the new blog title! So you, so original. Great header, too!

Leslie said...

PS- remember months ago what you said when I asked you for ideas for my new blog name??? This is the kind of stuff I meant, like your new title. NOT so much the suggestions you gave me. Haha!

{annie_loo} said...

LOVE IT!!!!! I can help you with the address if you want me too!

You look SO BEAUTIFUL in that picture! LOVE LOVE LOVE all of y'all laughing!

I so wish you were in Nashville!!!

Sheryl said...

I LOVE this! The message was exactly what I needed to hear/read today. Live the life of Purpose. Thanks for being the beautiful messenger. Love you sweetie!

Brittany said...

um....LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenny Lee said...

LOVE this! Being intentional about EVERYTHING has been a big thing in my family too.

sararosie said...

Love the new profile, name, and post. You're an inspiring family! :)

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

new look!

Since there are no longer just Three Kiehns...I figured it's time for a remodel around here.

I think I'm going to have to come up with a whole new address for this blog, too. I don't know much about computers (read:anything) so I don't know the smoothest way to handle the switch over.

Can I change it to "life on purpose" but the address be wethreekiehns still? Or is that way too confusing?

anyways...

the story behind {life on purpose} is this:

a while back Ruby was eating next to me and being silly and sloppy and food was spilling on her and the floor because she was just being floppy and goofy. I said very calmly to her "sweetie, I want you to do what you do on purpose, okay? Eat your food slowly and carefully and watch what you're doing"

and it hit me. Do what you do on purpose.
Know why you do what you do.

This is the anthem for our family's life. We chose to live intentionally and always want to go deeper and learn and ask Yahweh why we're here. What we're doing. What He needs us to be doing, saying, etc.

And have a lot of fun and laugh a lot as we are constantly being changed and growing in Him:)


7 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh my goodness...LOVE the new blog title! So you, so original. Great header, too!

Leslie said...

PS- remember months ago what you said when I asked you for ideas for my new blog name??? This is the kind of stuff I meant, like your new title. NOT so much the suggestions you gave me. Haha!

{annie_loo} said...

LOVE IT!!!!! I can help you with the address if you want me too!

You look SO BEAUTIFUL in that picture! LOVE LOVE LOVE all of y'all laughing!

I so wish you were in Nashville!!!

Sheryl said...

I LOVE this! The message was exactly what I needed to hear/read today. Live the life of Purpose. Thanks for being the beautiful messenger. Love you sweetie!

Brittany said...

um....LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenny Lee said...

LOVE this! Being intentional about EVERYTHING has been a big thing in my family too.

sararosie said...

Love the new profile, name, and post. You're an inspiring family! :)