Saturday, June 9, 2012

Picnic With Cousins


This morning we met my momma and older sister and her children at the square for a picnic and some play time.
Shannon (my oldest sister) just moved back home with her family from Syracuse, NY and we are all happy to have them back.
Ruby finally has cousins around!

Aunt Caitlyn (my youngest sister) and her nieces and nephew


I've always said I think we'll have four kids...that is a lot. And that's with one in my belly.



Ruby, thus far, has been the star of the show. She's the been the only grandaughter around on my side, and the only one, period, on Kevin's side.
She'll figure out once her little sister is here that she doesn't really always get to be the center of attention. Having cousins around sure is good for a little one.

Especially cousins that forgive you after you've furrowed your brow and growled at them upon things not going your way...

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I didn't know Shannon moved back!! So cool. That will be great practice for Ruby for when baby sister comes. I love seeing your cute preggo pics. You are adorable!!

Leslie said...

Oh and yes, 4 kids IS a lot!!

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Picnic With Cousins


This morning we met my momma and older sister and her children at the square for a picnic and some play time.
Shannon (my oldest sister) just moved back home with her family from Syracuse, NY and we are all happy to have them back.
Ruby finally has cousins around!

Aunt Caitlyn (my youngest sister) and her nieces and nephew


I've always said I think we'll have four kids...that is a lot. And that's with one in my belly.



Ruby, thus far, has been the star of the show. She's the been the only grandaughter around on my side, and the only one, period, on Kevin's side.
She'll figure out once her little sister is here that she doesn't really always get to be the center of attention. Having cousins around sure is good for a little one.

Especially cousins that forgive you after you've furrowed your brow and growled at them upon things not going your way...

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I didn't know Shannon moved back!! So cool. That will be great practice for Ruby for when baby sister comes. I love seeing your cute preggo pics. You are adorable!!

Leslie said...

Oh and yes, 4 kids IS a lot!!