Monday, June 11, 2012

How Much Longer?


33.5 weeks. Yes, that "and a half" is very important!

If I could describe the way I feel in one word it would be: uncomfortable.

It's almost as if I have a heavy, 18-inch long mass in my belly shoving all my organs to the wrong spots and pushing my stomach acids up up and away into my chest and throat.

Sigh. But...I know that sweet, cute little mass will be here soon.
I keep telling myself "you're almost 34 weeks. Then the next week will go really fast and you'll be 35. Then it's only 2 weeks till you're 37, Jessica. And THEN you're just 3 weeks away from having her!"

That seems easier to grasp than six weeks away. Bleh.

......................................................................................................


If you ever need help in the kitchen, call Ruby James. She is awesome at helping.
She cleans her room very well for a 2 year old, and can grate cheese.
I love her.



5 comments:

{annie_loo} said...

not much longer momma! you can do it! get you some zantac and you'll get some relief!

ruby...wanna just come live with us for a while?!?!!?!? she is just so flippin cute!!!!!!! she and easton would have a BIG time!

Anonymous said...

You're so close! I had Grey when I was 35 weeks and he is now 6 weeks old today. It's going so fast, I want to throw life in reverse and then pause for a moment. You will be there soon beautiful woman! Love Ruby girl, seriously what a doll! -Jen Galloway

Sheryl said...

Such a beautiful mama! We'll be holding that precious darlin soon:):):):):):)

Leslie said...

Look at her totally hamming it up!! haha!

YES, a Sunday morning shot! THOSE ARE MY FAV!! Um, will you still do them when you're not pregnant?!

danielle @ take heart said...

you are gorgeous, mama!! thanks for stopping by today :)

Monday, June 11, 2012

How Much Longer?


33.5 weeks. Yes, that "and a half" is very important!

If I could describe the way I feel in one word it would be: uncomfortable.

It's almost as if I have a heavy, 18-inch long mass in my belly shoving all my organs to the wrong spots and pushing my stomach acids up up and away into my chest and throat.

Sigh. But...I know that sweet, cute little mass will be here soon.
I keep telling myself "you're almost 34 weeks. Then the next week will go really fast and you'll be 35. Then it's only 2 weeks till you're 37, Jessica. And THEN you're just 3 weeks away from having her!"

That seems easier to grasp than six weeks away. Bleh.

......................................................................................................


If you ever need help in the kitchen, call Ruby James. She is awesome at helping.
She cleans her room very well for a 2 year old, and can grate cheese.
I love her.



5 comments:

{annie_loo} said...

not much longer momma! you can do it! get you some zantac and you'll get some relief!

ruby...wanna just come live with us for a while?!?!!?!? she is just so flippin cute!!!!!!! she and easton would have a BIG time!

Anonymous said...

You're so close! I had Grey when I was 35 weeks and he is now 6 weeks old today. It's going so fast, I want to throw life in reverse and then pause for a moment. You will be there soon beautiful woman! Love Ruby girl, seriously what a doll! -Jen Galloway

Sheryl said...

Such a beautiful mama! We'll be holding that precious darlin soon:):):):):):)

Leslie said...

Look at her totally hamming it up!! haha!

YES, a Sunday morning shot! THOSE ARE MY FAV!! Um, will you still do them when you're not pregnant?!

danielle @ take heart said...

you are gorgeous, mama!! thanks for stopping by today :)