Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Best Father I Know


To my husband, the father of our children. 
Sometimes, when you have it good, and have always had it good you just don't realize how good you've got it.
May our children always, always know the value in having you as a Daddy growing up.

We don't take your hard work ethic, your always-positive attitude, your calming and gentle spirit, or your hilariousness for granted. 
We adore every single little thing about you.
Everything!

Happy Father's Day, my love.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN!! I love the part of how it's always been good, so sometimes you just don't know how good you got it. So true. And YES, the part about may your children know his value...YES!!

Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Best Father I Know


To my husband, the father of our children. 
Sometimes, when you have it good, and have always had it good you just don't realize how good you've got it.
May our children always, always know the value in having you as a Daddy growing up.

We don't take your hard work ethic, your always-positive attitude, your calming and gentle spirit, or your hilariousness for granted. 
We adore every single little thing about you.
Everything!

Happy Father's Day, my love.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN!! I love the part of how it's always been good, so sometimes you just don't know how good you got it. So true. And YES, the part about may your children know his value...YES!!