Friday, May 4, 2012

Oh, Hello


I am here right now.
In Florida/Jessica's dream land.
I love warm weather, I love the beach. And I found a new love.


I felt like I was cheating on my beloved Walmart.
But Publix has sooooooo many more healthy/organic options. TONS. Walmart, my darling...step it up, please.
Granted, Publix is way more expensive than Walmart. But you can get intoxicated with all the natural and healthy options you start to think MONEY SHMONEY! Clever, Publix. Very clever.
Also! Publix was the only place around here that I could find these babies:
 
When we are traveling, we don't cloth diaper. Just too much work and nobody wants to keep poop and potty with them in the car for 14 hours. Nobody.
So these are my all time absolute favorite disposables. They are so pricey I can only justify getting them on what-what! Vacation!
But if you're rich and you don't want to do cloth...I really, really like these.
 

We are staying in the most DARLING house of our dear friends. It's really REALLY fun to vacation at people's houses because they get to show you around and you hang out and make meals together and talk late into the night and it's just cool. Their house was built in early 1900's and has so much character and Johnathon & Tamara have done such an awesome job making it beautiful. We feel like we are at home. Love that. 
They have a dog named Brady and that is my older brother's name and I just think it's hilarious.

Today our friends have to work in the morning but at 1:00ish we are all off to the beach! Ruby is going to just flip. I can't wait. I will try to take real pictures while I'm here.

I'm 28 weeks today! I love my life! I'm in Florida!
 

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

More pictures please!

JMKiehn said...

Thanks so much for checking in with all of us. Technology is wonderful sometimes.

Leslie said...

Love me some beach!! Hope you guys have an awesome time and soak in every second. Wish I would have known you were going this week, I would have curled up in a ball in your suitcase!

Haha, you are so funny! I very much dislike publix and try to avoid it at all cost when we go to FL. They are so expensive! And have funny little carts. Team WALMART!!

Friday, May 4, 2012

Oh, Hello


I am here right now.
In Florida/Jessica's dream land.
I love warm weather, I love the beach. And I found a new love.


I felt like I was cheating on my beloved Walmart.
But Publix has sooooooo many more healthy/organic options. TONS. Walmart, my darling...step it up, please.
Granted, Publix is way more expensive than Walmart. But you can get intoxicated with all the natural and healthy options you start to think MONEY SHMONEY! Clever, Publix. Very clever.
Also! Publix was the only place around here that I could find these babies:
 
When we are traveling, we don't cloth diaper. Just too much work and nobody wants to keep poop and potty with them in the car for 14 hours. Nobody.
So these are my all time absolute favorite disposables. They are so pricey I can only justify getting them on what-what! Vacation!
But if you're rich and you don't want to do cloth...I really, really like these.
 

We are staying in the most DARLING house of our dear friends. It's really REALLY fun to vacation at people's houses because they get to show you around and you hang out and make meals together and talk late into the night and it's just cool. Their house was built in early 1900's and has so much character and Johnathon & Tamara have done such an awesome job making it beautiful. We feel like we are at home. Love that. 
They have a dog named Brady and that is my older brother's name and I just think it's hilarious.

Today our friends have to work in the morning but at 1:00ish we are all off to the beach! Ruby is going to just flip. I can't wait. I will try to take real pictures while I'm here.

I'm 28 weeks today! I love my life! I'm in Florida!
 

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

More pictures please!

JMKiehn said...

Thanks so much for checking in with all of us. Technology is wonderful sometimes.

Leslie said...

Love me some beach!! Hope you guys have an awesome time and soak in every second. Wish I would have known you were going this week, I would have curled up in a ball in your suitcase!

Haha, you are so funny! I very much dislike publix and try to avoid it at all cost when we go to FL. They are so expensive! And have funny little carts. Team WALMART!!