Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Phone Dump

Daddy met us at the park after work!

go Ruby girl!

I let Clarence out of his kennel and, as always, he scratched me in excitement. It hurt SO BAD. I sent this pic to Kevin along with "if you can give me one good reason that we still have Clarence other than 'we bought him 5 years ago' then I will not kill him today"

backyard excitement


the girls' room will be painted soon! yahoooooo!

Happy Mother's Day to me from Kohl's! Seriously. They sent me a $10 gift card for MD. I walked in and got this pretty thing without paying a dime!

I was having a rough day last week and I went in to sit in the glider in the girls' room (my "getaway spot") when I saw these on the floor. These precious, tiny little tights that will soon be filled with my chubby newborn this fall. Suddenly, nothing else mattered and it hit me how good life really is.


Ruby and I were in line to get an ice water. The man in front of us said "water?! you're not going to get her some ice cream? I'm a Papa in training...can I get her some ice cream?" and Ruby said that was fine:)

the most beautiful summer evening. 80 degrees and a breeze. people all around playing banjos, mandolins, guitars, fiddles etc and singing old gospel and country music. love this town.

is there anything better than seeing your babies asleep?

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I LOVE the color you picked for the girls' room. I saw you looking at that color on Pinterest and I think it's perfect! Can't wait to see it all together.

Those tights really ARE precious.

And hello, Kohls. I'm a mom too! Where's my gift card???

PS- I love you, Jessica.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Phone Dump

Daddy met us at the park after work!

go Ruby girl!

I let Clarence out of his kennel and, as always, he scratched me in excitement. It hurt SO BAD. I sent this pic to Kevin along with "if you can give me one good reason that we still have Clarence other than 'we bought him 5 years ago' then I will not kill him today"

backyard excitement


the girls' room will be painted soon! yahoooooo!

Happy Mother's Day to me from Kohl's! Seriously. They sent me a $10 gift card for MD. I walked in and got this pretty thing without paying a dime!

I was having a rough day last week and I went in to sit in the glider in the girls' room (my "getaway spot") when I saw these on the floor. These precious, tiny little tights that will soon be filled with my chubby newborn this fall. Suddenly, nothing else mattered and it hit me how good life really is.


Ruby and I were in line to get an ice water. The man in front of us said "water?! you're not going to get her some ice cream? I'm a Papa in training...can I get her some ice cream?" and Ruby said that was fine:)

the most beautiful summer evening. 80 degrees and a breeze. people all around playing banjos, mandolins, guitars, fiddles etc and singing old gospel and country music. love this town.

is there anything better than seeing your babies asleep?

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I LOVE the color you picked for the girls' room. I saw you looking at that color on Pinterest and I think it's perfect! Can't wait to see it all together.

Those tights really ARE precious.

And hello, Kohls. I'm a mom too! Where's my gift card???

PS- I love you, Jessica.