Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Family Pictures


This is the sneak peek of the family pictures we took with my super cute and super talented sister in law Julie.
I wanted to capture what our little family looked like in the Summer of 2012 right before Baby #2 arrived.


And along with capturing that...she captured Ruby's all around adorableness.
More to come!

Julie is local and very decently priced...$100 for an hour and that's it. No extra charge for editing or the photo disc or anything. Her number is 479-381-0543...call her! Yes, this is the same SIL that is a very good hairdresser. The Kiehns are oozing with talent. Glad I'm making babies with one of them!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Oh my goddess!!!! Love!! Her face looking at you guys says it all. I just might call her!!!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Family Pictures


This is the sneak peek of the family pictures we took with my super cute and super talented sister in law Julie.
I wanted to capture what our little family looked like in the Summer of 2012 right before Baby #2 arrived.


And along with capturing that...she captured Ruby's all around adorableness.
More to come!

Julie is local and very decently priced...$100 for an hour and that's it. No extra charge for editing or the photo disc or anything. Her number is 479-381-0543...call her! Yes, this is the same SIL that is a very good hairdresser. The Kiehns are oozing with talent. Glad I'm making babies with one of them!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Oh my goddess!!!! Love!! Her face looking at you guys says it all. I just might call her!!!