Monday, May 14, 2012

Beach Pictures

 The only day we took pictures on beach was our first day on the beach.
In other words...we chose to take pictures in our bathing suits when we are very white, land-locked citizens. Just look past the farmers tans and white huge bellies and step into the paradise that is...

the Gulf of Mexico.
(my love)



Ruby expressing how we all felt.

28 weeks






I was a little nervous that all the sand might frustrate Ruby and the salt water may not be her favorite either. We were so happy to find that she loved both.
She rubbed sand all over herself or rolled in it herself.
She would lick her lips over and over while in the water like "hmm, not bad"
She like hurr momma. She ludda beach.

I have a few more Florida pics to post and then I will eventually admit I'm no longer on vacation and start moving on with life...sigh...

4 comments:

{annie_loo} said...

That picture of Ruby with her arms up...seriously...I LOVE THAT GIRL!!!

I think Ruby and her momma should meet Easty and his momma for some sand time ASAP!!!!!

You look great momma!

Leslie said...

I love that one of you that says 28 weeks. So flippin' cute! Ruby is a beach girl. I know Rubster, I know!

It's so depressing to come back to normal life. I always get the post vacation blues!

Leslie said...

I love that one of you that says 28 weeks. So flippin' cute! Ruby is a beach girl. I know Rubster, I know!

It's so depressing to come back to normal life. I always get the post vacation blues!

Kari Beth said...

Ahhhh....looks so dreamy! Ruby is hilarious, I love her!

We decided on a beach trip for our 5-year anniversary next month. This post has me so excited for the water, sand and alone time with my man :)

Monday, May 14, 2012

Beach Pictures

 The only day we took pictures on beach was our first day on the beach.
In other words...we chose to take pictures in our bathing suits when we are very white, land-locked citizens. Just look past the farmers tans and white huge bellies and step into the paradise that is...

the Gulf of Mexico.
(my love)



Ruby expressing how we all felt.

28 weeks






I was a little nervous that all the sand might frustrate Ruby and the salt water may not be her favorite either. We were so happy to find that she loved both.
She rubbed sand all over herself or rolled in it herself.
She would lick her lips over and over while in the water like "hmm, not bad"
She like hurr momma. She ludda beach.

I have a few more Florida pics to post and then I will eventually admit I'm no longer on vacation and start moving on with life...sigh...

4 comments:

{annie_loo} said...

That picture of Ruby with her arms up...seriously...I LOVE THAT GIRL!!!

I think Ruby and her momma should meet Easty and his momma for some sand time ASAP!!!!!

You look great momma!

Leslie said...

I love that one of you that says 28 weeks. So flippin' cute! Ruby is a beach girl. I know Rubster, I know!

It's so depressing to come back to normal life. I always get the post vacation blues!

Leslie said...

I love that one of you that says 28 weeks. So flippin' cute! Ruby is a beach girl. I know Rubster, I know!

It's so depressing to come back to normal life. I always get the post vacation blues!

Kari Beth said...

Ahhhh....looks so dreamy! Ruby is hilarious, I love her!

We decided on a beach trip for our 5-year anniversary next month. This post has me so excited for the water, sand and alone time with my man :)