Thursday, May 17, 2012

10 Facts About Me

1. I am not a good gift giver. When people give me gifts I'm in awe because it just is so crazy to me.

2. My house is usually always picked up and tidy, but deep cleaned? That's a whole other story.

3. I would rather lick my toilet and bathroom clean than do the dishes.one.more.time.

4. I have always planned and wanted several children (4ish) but while I'm pregnant for the seventy nine months it takes to make an actual baby I think "gosh...how many times do I have to do this?"

5. I keep myself away from gossip and most American culture. I roll my eyes as words like "celeb" and "hottest trends" and I will never have a Facebook or Twitter account. The fact that I have a blog is pretty surprising.

6. I will never let myself just get plain old fat or plain old ugly. I care about my family and my life too much. Easy to say when you're 26 and usually always 120 lbs but still. It's a pact me and Kevin have made to each other. My life and my body is a gift from the Lord and I want to take care of all that He's given me.

7. We make not a lot of money, yet are out of this world blessed. We are tithers and will be till the day we die, therefore financially, we are always taken care of. My in-laws got completely out of debt by learning the principle of tithing when they were making $4.00 an hour in the beginning of their marriage. I love that. God has an order and if you follow it...life is awesome.

8. If I could have any job in the whole world it would be to do exactly what I do right now. It's all I've ever wanted to do my whole life, is be a wife and a mom.

9. I do not wash my face every night like most girls out there. Never have. I'll do good for a few days and then nope....not gonna happen.

10. I used to be a crazypants animal lover and now I'm just like "they're animals."

Riveting, right?
If you comment, please leave me 3 facts about you!


4 comments:

Haley Galloway said...

I love what you say about tithing! Brice and I make very little too but we are pretty faithful in tithing right away each paycheck and we are NEVER in need. In fact we live a pretty comfortable life and some are shocked because we live off of a small income. It's the Lord ya'll!

And I definitely do not wash my face every night. And I never have and never will.

I love these kind of posts! I might have to do one

Leslie said...

Haha, what a fun post!! It's refreshing- I like it!

Here are 3 facts about me that line up with some of your facts:

I DO wash my face every night and I can't sleep unless I do.

I totally agree that there is no reason to get completely let yourself go and get massively large and ugly. At any age.

I have never ever liked animals and I never ever will.

Shannon said...

Love these posts!

1. Definitely have to wash my face every night and every morning.

2. Do not like animals and will probably never own any.

3. I don't get twitter but love facebook to keep up with my friends.

Kari Beth said...

Oh Shannon, get yourself on twitter right now :)

Thursday, May 17, 2012

10 Facts About Me

1. I am not a good gift giver. When people give me gifts I'm in awe because it just is so crazy to me.

2. My house is usually always picked up and tidy, but deep cleaned? That's a whole other story.

3. I would rather lick my toilet and bathroom clean than do the dishes.one.more.time.

4. I have always planned and wanted several children (4ish) but while I'm pregnant for the seventy nine months it takes to make an actual baby I think "gosh...how many times do I have to do this?"

5. I keep myself away from gossip and most American culture. I roll my eyes as words like "celeb" and "hottest trends" and I will never have a Facebook or Twitter account. The fact that I have a blog is pretty surprising.

6. I will never let myself just get plain old fat or plain old ugly. I care about my family and my life too much. Easy to say when you're 26 and usually always 120 lbs but still. It's a pact me and Kevin have made to each other. My life and my body is a gift from the Lord and I want to take care of all that He's given me.

7. We make not a lot of money, yet are out of this world blessed. We are tithers and will be till the day we die, therefore financially, we are always taken care of. My in-laws got completely out of debt by learning the principle of tithing when they were making $4.00 an hour in the beginning of their marriage. I love that. God has an order and if you follow it...life is awesome.

8. If I could have any job in the whole world it would be to do exactly what I do right now. It's all I've ever wanted to do my whole life, is be a wife and a mom.

9. I do not wash my face every night like most girls out there. Never have. I'll do good for a few days and then nope....not gonna happen.

10. I used to be a crazypants animal lover and now I'm just like "they're animals."

Riveting, right?
If you comment, please leave me 3 facts about you!


4 comments:

Haley Galloway said...

I love what you say about tithing! Brice and I make very little too but we are pretty faithful in tithing right away each paycheck and we are NEVER in need. In fact we live a pretty comfortable life and some are shocked because we live off of a small income. It's the Lord ya'll!

And I definitely do not wash my face every night. And I never have and never will.

I love these kind of posts! I might have to do one

Leslie said...

Haha, what a fun post!! It's refreshing- I like it!

Here are 3 facts about me that line up with some of your facts:

I DO wash my face every night and I can't sleep unless I do.

I totally agree that there is no reason to get completely let yourself go and get massively large and ugly. At any age.

I have never ever liked animals and I never ever will.

Shannon said...

Love these posts!

1. Definitely have to wash my face every night and every morning.

2. Do not like animals and will probably never own any.

3. I don't get twitter but love facebook to keep up with my friends.

Kari Beth said...

Oh Shannon, get yourself on twitter right now :)