Friday, April 6, 2012

I Can't Wait!

Thanks to some amazingly generous and loving friends...we have a place to stay in Florida, for a week, for free.
With dear friends that we love to pieces.
And their families who we also love.
Aaaaand the beach which...we, also love.

I cannot wait!
I love this article written by a fellow preggy-in-the-summer Momma. 
I loooooove the summer and I loooove being pregnant (now that I'm not sick! Hallelujah!) so it's the perfect combo for Jessica Kiehn, thank you.

This morning I woke up and immediately made the list for pre-trip, car trip, Florida trip, and beach trip.
I threw a bathing suit on Ruby and now she's playing around in a red and white frilly two-piece.
Heaven help me! I am not sure I can wait 7 weeks!

Until then, today, I'll put on a fleece and take Ruby and Clarence for a walk in our 55 degree weather.
Wah wah...


........................................
post edit: NEVERMIND! Today is gorgeous and Ruby crashed on our walk. 
If this kind of weather sticks around I'm sure I can be happy in AR until our little family vacay:)




3 comments:

{annie_loo} said...

WHAT A WONDERFUL BLESSING!!!!! HOw amazing! I love the beach! Y'all are going to have so much fun!!!!!

Leslie said...

AWESOME!! Where are you going? I love the beach. Sometimes I wonder why I was put in AR, cause I KNOW I am meant to be at the beach! Haha. Have a great time. And enjoy some much deserved relaxation!

Kari Beth said...

y'all are going to have so much!

Friday, April 6, 2012

I Can't Wait!

Thanks to some amazingly generous and loving friends...we have a place to stay in Florida, for a week, for free.
With dear friends that we love to pieces.
And their families who we also love.
Aaaaand the beach which...we, also love.

I cannot wait!
I love this article written by a fellow preggy-in-the-summer Momma. 
I loooooove the summer and I loooove being pregnant (now that I'm not sick! Hallelujah!) so it's the perfect combo for Jessica Kiehn, thank you.

This morning I woke up and immediately made the list for pre-trip, car trip, Florida trip, and beach trip.
I threw a bathing suit on Ruby and now she's playing around in a red and white frilly two-piece.
Heaven help me! I am not sure I can wait 7 weeks!

Until then, today, I'll put on a fleece and take Ruby and Clarence for a walk in our 55 degree weather.
Wah wah...


........................................
post edit: NEVERMIND! Today is gorgeous and Ruby crashed on our walk. 
If this kind of weather sticks around I'm sure I can be happy in AR until our little family vacay:)




3 comments:

{annie_loo} said...

WHAT A WONDERFUL BLESSING!!!!! HOw amazing! I love the beach! Y'all are going to have so much fun!!!!!

Leslie said...

AWESOME!! Where are you going? I love the beach. Sometimes I wonder why I was put in AR, cause I KNOW I am meant to be at the beach! Haha. Have a great time. And enjoy some much deserved relaxation!

Kari Beth said...

y'all are going to have so much!