Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Lots of Pics for a Tuesday!

My schedule was a little different today which meant I got to start later than usual.
Ruby woke up extra early, and surprisingly, I was rested when I heard her knocking on her bedroom door to be let out for the morning. 
I love getting her from naps and nights. 
I open the door, sit down right there on my shins, and she throws her little arms around my neck and sits her shins on my thighs.
And she just rests there for forever.
Sometimes I get a pat on the back. 
And I usually always get a sweet and excited and tired "HI MOMMY!"


So this morning...we played.
Threw in a load of laundry.
Ate breakfast. Brewed coffee.



And let Daddy and Clarence sleep in.
For the first time in FOREVER.
Not Clarence, he sleeps in every day of his life.


Then I was off to work. Which means cleaning my salon as fast as possible because I didn't do it the night before:/
It also means taking a picture of myself so you can see the result of my cutting my hair into layers and side bangs on a whim at 10 or 11:00 the other night.
I think it turned out fine. I tried to do hippie hair with long bangs and part it down the middle but it just flat out looks bad on me. Back to ole faithful.


This is what my clients see all day. Me and my baby girl.


Where I spend every Tuesday and Friday afternoons. This is before I started cleaning it so pardon the mess everywhere.
It's such a sweet little spot, I love working here. My clients have told me they love coming to my home because there is such peace and love when they enter.
That's what I'm talking about.


Then, at around 7:30, I was done with hair. I was so pooped that I shut the door to the mess and thought I'll clean this tomorrow, I just want to see my family.
Walked in to my my man making a delicious meal, with a darling toddler on his hip, drinking new Blue Sky All Natural Cola sweetened with Truvia. Funny girl! She calls it juice.


Most before and after pictures are stunning and people prep the room just so.
I don't care that much. I'm just excited to show you something.
So I present to you:
Our unfinished as far as decor goes but I absolutely LOVE it Master Room




So clean and new and fresh. We absolutely love it. 
Thanks again, honey, for spending our anniversary celebration time and money on this room. 
You're the best of the best!

6 comments:

Jenna said...

I was just talking to Katy Sears about you yesterday and I'm looking for someone to cut Hudson's hair and I would love to not have to take him to a big salon. I'm going to get your number from her and try to set up a time if you'd be willing to do it!

{annie_loo} said...

The room looks great! Love the painted subflooring! You've got a good man Jess! And a cutie patootie little mini me too!!!!!

Love the hair! Can you come to Nashville and do this wig of mine!

{annie_loo} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

1. You are beautiful!
2. Your floors are beautiful!

They look so great! I look your advice and painted our bed white. Thank you for saving us thousands of dollars!

Love you!

Leslie said...

Oh, you painted the walls too!!! I just noticed that. Looks so fresh and awesome! We just painted ours gray and our furniture white. We lightened our room up too!

Kari Beth said...

wow, the bedroom looks amazing! can't wait to see it in person!

and i have to agree your house is one of my favorite places in the world to go. calm and welcoming!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Lots of Pics for a Tuesday!

My schedule was a little different today which meant I got to start later than usual.
Ruby woke up extra early, and surprisingly, I was rested when I heard her knocking on her bedroom door to be let out for the morning. 
I love getting her from naps and nights. 
I open the door, sit down right there on my shins, and she throws her little arms around my neck and sits her shins on my thighs.
And she just rests there for forever.
Sometimes I get a pat on the back. 
And I usually always get a sweet and excited and tired "HI MOMMY!"


So this morning...we played.
Threw in a load of laundry.
Ate breakfast. Brewed coffee.



And let Daddy and Clarence sleep in.
For the first time in FOREVER.
Not Clarence, he sleeps in every day of his life.


Then I was off to work. Which means cleaning my salon as fast as possible because I didn't do it the night before:/
It also means taking a picture of myself so you can see the result of my cutting my hair into layers and side bangs on a whim at 10 or 11:00 the other night.
I think it turned out fine. I tried to do hippie hair with long bangs and part it down the middle but it just flat out looks bad on me. Back to ole faithful.


This is what my clients see all day. Me and my baby girl.


Where I spend every Tuesday and Friday afternoons. This is before I started cleaning it so pardon the mess everywhere.
It's such a sweet little spot, I love working here. My clients have told me they love coming to my home because there is such peace and love when they enter.
That's what I'm talking about.


Then, at around 7:30, I was done with hair. I was so pooped that I shut the door to the mess and thought I'll clean this tomorrow, I just want to see my family.
Walked in to my my man making a delicious meal, with a darling toddler on his hip, drinking new Blue Sky All Natural Cola sweetened with Truvia. Funny girl! She calls it juice.


Most before and after pictures are stunning and people prep the room just so.
I don't care that much. I'm just excited to show you something.
So I present to you:
Our unfinished as far as decor goes but I absolutely LOVE it Master Room




So clean and new and fresh. We absolutely love it. 
Thanks again, honey, for spending our anniversary celebration time and money on this room. 
You're the best of the best!

6 comments:

Jenna said...

I was just talking to Katy Sears about you yesterday and I'm looking for someone to cut Hudson's hair and I would love to not have to take him to a big salon. I'm going to get your number from her and try to set up a time if you'd be willing to do it!

{annie_loo} said...

The room looks great! Love the painted subflooring! You've got a good man Jess! And a cutie patootie little mini me too!!!!!

Love the hair! Can you come to Nashville and do this wig of mine!

{annie_loo} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

1. You are beautiful!
2. Your floors are beautiful!

They look so great! I look your advice and painted our bed white. Thank you for saving us thousands of dollars!

Love you!

Leslie said...

Oh, you painted the walls too!!! I just noticed that. Looks so fresh and awesome! We just painted ours gray and our furniture white. We lightened our room up too!

Kari Beth said...

wow, the bedroom looks amazing! can't wait to see it in person!

and i have to agree your house is one of my favorite places in the world to go. calm and welcoming!