Thursday, March 15, 2012

Gender Reveal!

It's a...


GIRL!

TOOOOOOTALLY DID NOT SEE THAT COMING! 
Seriously couldn't be happier!!
Just processing it all. 
Immediately after we found out we had to hop in the car and meet the praise + worship team at the local theatre for a Jazz Tribute thing that someone in the church gave us all tickets to. 
We just got home and I'm about to crash, so I haven't been able to really grasp it all.

During the concert, I was bored out of my mind and got up to go to the bathroom. For some reason, in that big, beautifully lit bathroom all alone something in me clicked. And I bonded right then and there with my little girl. My second daughter. The sweet girl I've been given. I held my belly, looked down and smiled. I told her I love her and welcome to the family...you're a sister:)





going in to find out what our active little baby is
Will you please note how flat my belly looks while laying down? Is there even a baby in there you might wonder??
These are the tricky little things that threw me off. This pregnancy has been SO different than with Ruby. We absolutely KNEW Ruby was a girl, and this one, being opposite, just made complete sense it was a boy.
Wrong-o.



2 girls!!
Kevin is in heaven because he wanted a girl the whole time. 
"I want a girl, if I'm being completely honest, but at some point, I need a son to carry on the family name." is his quote on the whole thing. He would be thrilled with all girls he's said. We'll see!

A friend of ours' response was "Praise Yahweh! Jessica Number 3!" because Ruby and I are personality twins.

So, here we go! Two girls. 2 and half years apart. They are going to be best friends. Get married around the same time (they'll each get $500:) ), have babies together, share clothes. That's all far away.
For now...it will be Ruby showing this new little girl the ropes.
How to play with baby dolls, how to say sassa, how to command Kee Kee (Clarence) to do what you wish, and how to dance.

We cannot wait.

10 comments:

Kari Beth said...

So excited!!!!!

{annie_loo} said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! And....are you really pg?!?!!? You are TINY!!!! So happy for y'all!

Brittany said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO excited for you guys! And I cannot wait for Ruby and this little sweet girl to be best friends!!! (Does she have a name yet??)

Leslie said...

Love it!! So excited to meet her! They will be so close. I wonder if they'll love exactly alike??

Carman said...

Congratulations! Ruby will have so much fun playing "momma" to her new little baby doll. :) We seriously need to get our girls together!

Sheryl said...

so so so excited!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jessica! I'm due with our third boy June 2nd! I haven't updated my blog in ages but still keep up with yours. So happy for you all!! -Jenny Galloway

Haley Galloway said...

Congrats!!! How fun :)

Annie said...

C R A Z Y! Did NOT see that coming! I am SO happy for you!

Chrissy Galloway said...

Ohhh the cuteness that is to come! Congrats!! So happy for all 3 of you!!!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Gender Reveal!

It's a...


GIRL!

TOOOOOOTALLY DID NOT SEE THAT COMING! 
Seriously couldn't be happier!!
Just processing it all. 
Immediately after we found out we had to hop in the car and meet the praise + worship team at the local theatre for a Jazz Tribute thing that someone in the church gave us all tickets to. 
We just got home and I'm about to crash, so I haven't been able to really grasp it all.

During the concert, I was bored out of my mind and got up to go to the bathroom. For some reason, in that big, beautifully lit bathroom all alone something in me clicked. And I bonded right then and there with my little girl. My second daughter. The sweet girl I've been given. I held my belly, looked down and smiled. I told her I love her and welcome to the family...you're a sister:)





going in to find out what our active little baby is
Will you please note how flat my belly looks while laying down? Is there even a baby in there you might wonder??
These are the tricky little things that threw me off. This pregnancy has been SO different than with Ruby. We absolutely KNEW Ruby was a girl, and this one, being opposite, just made complete sense it was a boy.
Wrong-o.



2 girls!!
Kevin is in heaven because he wanted a girl the whole time. 
"I want a girl, if I'm being completely honest, but at some point, I need a son to carry on the family name." is his quote on the whole thing. He would be thrilled with all girls he's said. We'll see!

A friend of ours' response was "Praise Yahweh! Jessica Number 3!" because Ruby and I are personality twins.

So, here we go! Two girls. 2 and half years apart. They are going to be best friends. Get married around the same time (they'll each get $500:) ), have babies together, share clothes. That's all far away.
For now...it will be Ruby showing this new little girl the ropes.
How to play with baby dolls, how to say sassa, how to command Kee Kee (Clarence) to do what you wish, and how to dance.

We cannot wait.

10 comments:

Kari Beth said...

So excited!!!!!

{annie_loo} said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! And....are you really pg?!?!!? You are TINY!!!! So happy for y'all!

Brittany said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO excited for you guys! And I cannot wait for Ruby and this little sweet girl to be best friends!!! (Does she have a name yet??)

Leslie said...

Love it!! So excited to meet her! They will be so close. I wonder if they'll love exactly alike??

Carman said...

Congratulations! Ruby will have so much fun playing "momma" to her new little baby doll. :) We seriously need to get our girls together!

Sheryl said...

so so so excited!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jessica! I'm due with our third boy June 2nd! I haven't updated my blog in ages but still keep up with yours. So happy for you all!! -Jenny Galloway

Haley Galloway said...

Congrats!!! How fun :)

Annie said...

C R A Z Y! Did NOT see that coming! I am SO happy for you!

Chrissy Galloway said...

Ohhh the cuteness that is to come! Congrats!! So happy for all 3 of you!!!