Saturday, March 17, 2012

Beautiful Saturday


Today we had the most beautiful weather. My mom called and said "let's meet for lunch and eat outside somewhere!" Didn't have to ask me twice!

We met my SIL, Nanny, and Mom at a delicious staple on the square and talked and ate for 2 hours, mostly about baby names. It was wonderful. Ruby pushed her nap back 3 hours to be a part of it but she didn't mind a bit. She was sweet and happy, using all her manners and pulling out the cute card non-stop.

Aunt Molly and Uncle Brady (my brother and his wife) got Ruby the CUTEST little teal Jansport backpack and these sunglasses for her birthday. She loves them. Instant big girl came over her. She was marching around in her backpack beaming with pride and joy. 



Hope it's gorgeous where you are.
Hope you get outside for a little bit, or at least drive with the windows down.
I've completely grasped and am completely thrilled that this little baby is a girl. A girl! I can't tell you how excited and thankful we are. I've been on cloud nine all day. Just thinking of her. Being half of Ruby's age, looking up at her while they dance for us in the living room, copying everything her big sister does. It's going to be wonderful.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Ryan saw you that day going to the square!!!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Beautiful Saturday


Today we had the most beautiful weather. My mom called and said "let's meet for lunch and eat outside somewhere!" Didn't have to ask me twice!

We met my SIL, Nanny, and Mom at a delicious staple on the square and talked and ate for 2 hours, mostly about baby names. It was wonderful. Ruby pushed her nap back 3 hours to be a part of it but she didn't mind a bit. She was sweet and happy, using all her manners and pulling out the cute card non-stop.

Aunt Molly and Uncle Brady (my brother and his wife) got Ruby the CUTEST little teal Jansport backpack and these sunglasses for her birthday. She loves them. Instant big girl came over her. She was marching around in her backpack beaming with pride and joy. 



Hope it's gorgeous where you are.
Hope you get outside for a little bit, or at least drive with the windows down.
I've completely grasped and am completely thrilled that this little baby is a girl. A girl! I can't tell you how excited and thankful we are. I've been on cloud nine all day. Just thinking of her. Being half of Ruby's age, looking up at her while they dance for us in the living room, copying everything her big sister does. It's going to be wonderful.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Ryan saw you that day going to the square!!!