Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Backyard Birthday Picnic

Last night the man I love turned 27 on the 27th.
We were 17 and 18 when we met. And now we are closer to 30 than 20. agh!!!
Time flies, and we're happy experience that together.
He and I both worked all day (bummer) but when he got home we had an impromptu little outdoors dinner, complete with a pantless 2 year old.








I wrote him a list of 27 things I love about him. At the beginning of the list I thought to myself "gosh, this is a lot of things..." and kept going. By the time I hit twenty seven I was like NO! I have so many more!
You make it easy to love you, babe.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!
Love, your girls

2 comments:

{annie_loo} said...

Happy Birthday Kevin! Y'all are so cute! Great pictures!!!!!

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh, I love you guys. I love your list. I love you and Ruby showing our bellies. I love that cake. You guys are the best!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KEVIN.

PS- I would love to be 27 again!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Backyard Birthday Picnic

Last night the man I love turned 27 on the 27th.
We were 17 and 18 when we met. And now we are closer to 30 than 20. agh!!!
Time flies, and we're happy experience that together.
He and I both worked all day (bummer) but when he got home we had an impromptu little outdoors dinner, complete with a pantless 2 year old.








I wrote him a list of 27 things I love about him. At the beginning of the list I thought to myself "gosh, this is a lot of things..." and kept going. By the time I hit twenty seven I was like NO! I have so many more!
You make it easy to love you, babe.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!
Love, your girls

2 comments:

{annie_loo} said...

Happy Birthday Kevin! Y'all are so cute! Great pictures!!!!!

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh, I love you guys. I love your list. I love you and Ruby showing our bellies. I love that cake. You guys are the best!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KEVIN.

PS- I would love to be 27 again!