Sunday, February 12, 2012

Skate Party!

Hello! I am 4 months along...hooray!
I am highly anticipating feeling this baby move. I've felt some flutters here and there but let's be honest, probably gas. I can't wait to feel my darlin squirm and stretch in there!



Our church has an annual Skate Party in February. 2 years ago, during the Skate Party I was giving birth to the Rubinator. Last year during the Skate Party was her 1st birthday party.

This year...we were there and ready!
Well...

We were indifferent, scared, happy, and tired. 
aka...no nap today.

Things got better when she found her aunts and uncles at the skate rink.


Oh how I WISH this picture wasn't blurry.
 How did I not catch that?! Possibly the loud music and disco ball lights threw me off.
My mother-in-law, my father-in-law, and the love of my life...their son.
I am eternally grateful for these amazing people and love them a lot more than I can describe on a blog.
Thank you guys for Kevin!


My super cute (and equally pregnant...we are due 5 days apart from each other!) sister-in-law Angela.
Everyone was freaking out that she was roller blading while pregnant. Sister was just tryin' to get some exercise in! She sat out the rest of the time just to be safe:)


EVERYTHING is better when Aunt Katie helps you.
(that doesn't just go for Ruby. Katie is the best helper in the world.)



 Kiehn girls!
Lori, Ruby, Julie, and Katie.
(Your name must end in an "ee" sound to be in this photo...)


It was a good time had by all. I love events that wear Ruby out and she crashes on the way home, stays asleep when we get her in the house and change her diaper, and then lay her down with ease. Glory!

3 comments:

Haley Galloway said...

16 weeks?! Wow! You're almost halfway there now! Your husbands sisters are all so pretty!

P.S Sophie loves looking at pictures of Ruby. She always points at her and says "Bayyy-bee!"

{annie_loo} said...

Looks like Ruby prefers walking to rolling. I can't say I blame her. She is growing up so fast. Little Ruby. SLOW DOWN.

Looks like y'all had a great time. I can't even remember the last time I went skating!

Kari Beth said...

how fun!

oh, how i long for the relationship with my sils as you have with yours. so sweet and genuine. maybe one day. i'll keep praying, but i'm not holding my breath :)

so excited to find out what you are having. for some reason i keep thinking another girl, probably because that's just what i'm so used to but how sweet a little Kiehn boy would be!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Skate Party!

Hello! I am 4 months along...hooray!
I am highly anticipating feeling this baby move. I've felt some flutters here and there but let's be honest, probably gas. I can't wait to feel my darlin squirm and stretch in there!



Our church has an annual Skate Party in February. 2 years ago, during the Skate Party I was giving birth to the Rubinator. Last year during the Skate Party was her 1st birthday party.

This year...we were there and ready!
Well...

We were indifferent, scared, happy, and tired. 
aka...no nap today.

Things got better when she found her aunts and uncles at the skate rink.


Oh how I WISH this picture wasn't blurry.
 How did I not catch that?! Possibly the loud music and disco ball lights threw me off.
My mother-in-law, my father-in-law, and the love of my life...their son.
I am eternally grateful for these amazing people and love them a lot more than I can describe on a blog.
Thank you guys for Kevin!


My super cute (and equally pregnant...we are due 5 days apart from each other!) sister-in-law Angela.
Everyone was freaking out that she was roller blading while pregnant. Sister was just tryin' to get some exercise in! She sat out the rest of the time just to be safe:)


EVERYTHING is better when Aunt Katie helps you.
(that doesn't just go for Ruby. Katie is the best helper in the world.)



 Kiehn girls!
Lori, Ruby, Julie, and Katie.
(Your name must end in an "ee" sound to be in this photo...)


It was a good time had by all. I love events that wear Ruby out and she crashes on the way home, stays asleep when we get her in the house and change her diaper, and then lay her down with ease. Glory!

3 comments:

Haley Galloway said...

16 weeks?! Wow! You're almost halfway there now! Your husbands sisters are all so pretty!

P.S Sophie loves looking at pictures of Ruby. She always points at her and says "Bayyy-bee!"

{annie_loo} said...

Looks like Ruby prefers walking to rolling. I can't say I blame her. She is growing up so fast. Little Ruby. SLOW DOWN.

Looks like y'all had a great time. I can't even remember the last time I went skating!

Kari Beth said...

how fun!

oh, how i long for the relationship with my sils as you have with yours. so sweet and genuine. maybe one day. i'll keep praying, but i'm not holding my breath :)

so excited to find out what you are having. for some reason i keep thinking another girl, probably because that's just what i'm so used to but how sweet a little Kiehn boy would be!