Friday, February 24, 2012

She's Two...


Today we are celebrating this little darling's 2 year old birthday.
She is so stinkin' smart, it amazes me what kids really know at this age already.
I find her solving situations that I had no idea she knew anything about.
For example, as I'm typing this, I hear her from the bathroom "Mommy, hands. Mommy, hands"...I walk in, and she's pulled the trash can in front of the sink, standing on it, and reaching to the faucet because she wants to wash her hands.
Genius.
Yesterday, as I was prepping to have a client come, I was trying to keep her busy so I kept sending her to the backyard to find things.
Find some grass, find a stick, find some flowers.
And back she came, with every single one as I asked for it.

It's the little things.
First kids are so fun because you get to learn so much right along with them.

Hope you all have an awesome weekend with your loved ones.

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Happy Early Birthday Ruby!!!!!!

Dennis said...

Happy Birthday, Ruby. I'll call you next year when you might remember!

Haley Galloway said...

Happy Birthday Ruby!! Yep-it is awesome being a parent and discovering just how smart your child really is!

{annie_loo} said...

Happy Birthday Ruby! I anticipated your arrival almost as much as I anticipated my own. I cannot believe you are 2! Where does the time go!?!?!?! You are growing into a beautiful little girl. I know with the mommy and daddy you have you will be beautiful not only on the outside, but the inside, which is most important!

Have a sweet weekend Kiehns!

xoxoxo

Emily Frame said...

Happy birthday pretty girl! Two is such a fun age, I love watching them figure life out.

Friday, February 24, 2012

She's Two...


Today we are celebrating this little darling's 2 year old birthday.
She is so stinkin' smart, it amazes me what kids really know at this age already.
I find her solving situations that I had no idea she knew anything about.
For example, as I'm typing this, I hear her from the bathroom "Mommy, hands. Mommy, hands"...I walk in, and she's pulled the trash can in front of the sink, standing on it, and reaching to the faucet because she wants to wash her hands.
Genius.
Yesterday, as I was prepping to have a client come, I was trying to keep her busy so I kept sending her to the backyard to find things.
Find some grass, find a stick, find some flowers.
And back she came, with every single one as I asked for it.

It's the little things.
First kids are so fun because you get to learn so much right along with them.

Hope you all have an awesome weekend with your loved ones.

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Happy Early Birthday Ruby!!!!!!

Dennis said...

Happy Birthday, Ruby. I'll call you next year when you might remember!

Haley Galloway said...

Happy Birthday Ruby!! Yep-it is awesome being a parent and discovering just how smart your child really is!

{annie_loo} said...

Happy Birthday Ruby! I anticipated your arrival almost as much as I anticipated my own. I cannot believe you are 2! Where does the time go!?!?!?! You are growing into a beautiful little girl. I know with the mommy and daddy you have you will be beautiful not only on the outside, but the inside, which is most important!

Have a sweet weekend Kiehns!

xoxoxo

Emily Frame said...

Happy birthday pretty girl! Two is such a fun age, I love watching them figure life out.