Thursday, February 2, 2012

Baby Belly + Exhaustion

Technically, 3 months is 12 weeks, but I was 14.5 weeks at this picture.
We are a little behind on the documentation of this baby.
With Ruby, we of course took pictures every week.
We've missed all the week markers so far, so now we're just doing monthly pictures. 


Sunday morning. Getting ready in the bathroom with my girl.


This week has been extremely challenging.
Last week on Sunday I played soccer and I felt SO good while doing it and I was so glad to be out there running and moving.
But for the rest of the week after that I feel like I have don't have a single ounce of strength anywhere in my body. Like it's completely drained and can't recover without sufficient rest which I am not getting these days.

I have about 4 hours worth of laundry that needs me today.
I am determined to make a dent.
I wanted to cry when I woke up this morning to an all-picked-up house that my husband started as I fell asleep last night and finished this morning before he went to work.
He's the best thing that ever happened to me.
Ruby refuses to nap today. Just won't do it.
And I don't have the energy to fight it. She'll fall asleep at some point today.
Even my arms are tired typing all this.

I'm gonna get off of here.
And shake myself and ask Yahweh how to handle a mood like this.
I should have done that in the first place!


5 comments:

{annie} said...

You look wonderful!!!! Barely even a bump.

And....can I just say, RUBY LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU! That top picture...identical! LOVE THAT!!!!

I hope you get some rest soon. Laundry can wait! Lay down on the couch...I bet you and Ruby would BOTH be out like lights!

Haley Galloway said...

Love the little bump starting to form! I hope you get a spectacular boost of energy soon! Second trimester is usually the BEST trimester as far as energy goes! It's alright to have tired days. Believe me, I hear you. I'm going on 34 weeks now and utterly exhausted. Housework is literally a daily battle for me to get done but somehow I always manage.

Tales of a young mamma said...

you look great! yay for belly bump!

Chrissy Galloway said...

Well, arn't you just an adorable little thing!

Meghan said...

You really do look amazing! Where do you play soccer?

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Baby Belly + Exhaustion

Technically, 3 months is 12 weeks, but I was 14.5 weeks at this picture.
We are a little behind on the documentation of this baby.
With Ruby, we of course took pictures every week.
We've missed all the week markers so far, so now we're just doing monthly pictures. 


Sunday morning. Getting ready in the bathroom with my girl.


This week has been extremely challenging.
Last week on Sunday I played soccer and I felt SO good while doing it and I was so glad to be out there running and moving.
But for the rest of the week after that I feel like I have don't have a single ounce of strength anywhere in my body. Like it's completely drained and can't recover without sufficient rest which I am not getting these days.

I have about 4 hours worth of laundry that needs me today.
I am determined to make a dent.
I wanted to cry when I woke up this morning to an all-picked-up house that my husband started as I fell asleep last night and finished this morning before he went to work.
He's the best thing that ever happened to me.
Ruby refuses to nap today. Just won't do it.
And I don't have the energy to fight it. She'll fall asleep at some point today.
Even my arms are tired typing all this.

I'm gonna get off of here.
And shake myself and ask Yahweh how to handle a mood like this.
I should have done that in the first place!


5 comments:

{annie} said...

You look wonderful!!!! Barely even a bump.

And....can I just say, RUBY LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU! That top picture...identical! LOVE THAT!!!!

I hope you get some rest soon. Laundry can wait! Lay down on the couch...I bet you and Ruby would BOTH be out like lights!

Haley Galloway said...

Love the little bump starting to form! I hope you get a spectacular boost of energy soon! Second trimester is usually the BEST trimester as far as energy goes! It's alright to have tired days. Believe me, I hear you. I'm going on 34 weeks now and utterly exhausted. Housework is literally a daily battle for me to get done but somehow I always manage.

Tales of a young mamma said...

you look great! yay for belly bump!

Chrissy Galloway said...

Well, arn't you just an adorable little thing!

Meghan said...

You really do look amazing! Where do you play soccer?