Tuesday, January 17, 2012

elle + ollie handmades

My extremely talented friend Kari Beth has opened an Etsy shop and it's something you all should know about!
She makes the cutest onesies, dresses, appliques, etc. and makes them so detailed and unique! 
I love them! 
There is just something sweet about having a few pieces in your kiddo's closet that was made with love just for them.





She made Ruby this onesie dress and we LOVE it. It's so girly and sweet!


(This was like 7:00am on a Sunday morning and she had just woken up)




Kari has tons of different fabrics, and she puts so much TLC into everything! That's what I love about all her stuff in her shop...


Some of elle + ollie's other little treasures: 





She does personal orders as well, so you can email her (kbhigh2u at gmail dot com) or contact her through her blog.

The best part? (I am a total cheapskate if I say this is the best part...) but her prices are AWESOME! Totally reasonable! She doesn't charge like she's some annoying snobby boutique. I love that!


Go check out her shop or contact her for those perfect little burp cloths, taggies, onesies, cute toddler and baby clothes, sibling shirts, etc. She can do it all, trust me!



3 comments:

Kari Beth said...

Thanks, J! You're the best. Truly!

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh!!! Precious stuff!!! And I'm not just saying that. Love it! Will definitely favor the shop for future baby gifts!

Sheryl said...

Lil Ruby darlin...you look SO cute!:)

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

elle + ollie handmades

My extremely talented friend Kari Beth has opened an Etsy shop and it's something you all should know about!
She makes the cutest onesies, dresses, appliques, etc. and makes them so detailed and unique! 
I love them! 
There is just something sweet about having a few pieces in your kiddo's closet that was made with love just for them.





She made Ruby this onesie dress and we LOVE it. It's so girly and sweet!


(This was like 7:00am on a Sunday morning and she had just woken up)




Kari has tons of different fabrics, and she puts so much TLC into everything! That's what I love about all her stuff in her shop...


Some of elle + ollie's other little treasures: 





She does personal orders as well, so you can email her (kbhigh2u at gmail dot com) or contact her through her blog.

The best part? (I am a total cheapskate if I say this is the best part...) but her prices are AWESOME! Totally reasonable! She doesn't charge like she's some annoying snobby boutique. I love that!


Go check out her shop or contact her for those perfect little burp cloths, taggies, onesies, cute toddler and baby clothes, sibling shirts, etc. She can do it all, trust me!



3 comments:

Kari Beth said...

Thanks, J! You're the best. Truly!

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh!!! Precious stuff!!! And I'm not just saying that. Love it! Will definitely favor the shop for future baby gifts!

Sheryl said...

Lil Ruby darlin...you look SO cute!:)