Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksmas

The past week or so has been a whirlwind! I miss the days that I just stayed home all day long with my chubby little infant. But life is always moving and as long as we don't let it control us, it's good to move with it.
Thanksgiving is Christmas at my grandparents each year. Has been for years and years. This year some of the girls decided to go on a walk down to the lake and Ruby was in attention heaven. She was being so ornery and hilarious because she had skipped her nap (who sleeps on Thanksgiving, mommy?!) and was the littlest and cutest thing at Thanksgiving so she was living it up.




 Running along, having a great time, then just because everyone was watching her, decided to try something fun, different and dramatic. Stopped in her tracks, pouted, looked up, smiled, then back to fun and running.









Have you heard to saying you eventually turn in to your mother? I know you at least get her dimples. And for once, my eyes are closed and hers are open in a picture.




Women in the kitchen...

Someone's always asleep somewhere...


Men watching football...


Ruby playing...


I made this face at some point...


and cousin Joe is in a Forever Lazy.
This is Thanksmas at the Johnson home.


3 comments:

Haley Galloway said...

Ruby oh ruby! So soooo cute.
You look so much like your mom...like wow! Definitely a good thing though!

Looks like you all had a very merry thanksmas!!

Jenny Lee said...

Thanksmas. I love it.

Leslie said...

Can you please rub it into my face that I'm not a part of this amazing family!!!

And I love that last pic of Ruby walking and she's making that fist. Precious!!!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksmas

The past week or so has been a whirlwind! I miss the days that I just stayed home all day long with my chubby little infant. But life is always moving and as long as we don't let it control us, it's good to move with it.
Thanksgiving is Christmas at my grandparents each year. Has been for years and years. This year some of the girls decided to go on a walk down to the lake and Ruby was in attention heaven. She was being so ornery and hilarious because she had skipped her nap (who sleeps on Thanksgiving, mommy?!) and was the littlest and cutest thing at Thanksgiving so she was living it up.




 Running along, having a great time, then just because everyone was watching her, decided to try something fun, different and dramatic. Stopped in her tracks, pouted, looked up, smiled, then back to fun and running.









Have you heard to saying you eventually turn in to your mother? I know you at least get her dimples. And for once, my eyes are closed and hers are open in a picture.




Women in the kitchen...

Someone's always asleep somewhere...


Men watching football...


Ruby playing...


I made this face at some point...


and cousin Joe is in a Forever Lazy.
This is Thanksmas at the Johnson home.


3 comments:

Haley Galloway said...

Ruby oh ruby! So soooo cute.
You look so much like your mom...like wow! Definitely a good thing though!

Looks like you all had a very merry thanksmas!!

Jenny Lee said...

Thanksmas. I love it.

Leslie said...

Can you please rub it into my face that I'm not a part of this amazing family!!!

And I love that last pic of Ruby walking and she's making that fist. Precious!!!