Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Kevin The Man

Kevin has be the man lately.
With me being out of commission, energy-wise, he has been outstanding.
He works all day, then comes home and cleans, gets me food, takes care of Ruby, irons his clothes, makes himself a lunch for the next day, etc. 
I am in awe of this guy.

He looks thrilled here, doesn't he? Ha! I told him that I was SO sorry but every time I opened the fridge there was something awful in there and I almost puked every time I did. So if he please got a chance, could he maybe clean it? Since I physically can't at this point? Honey?

And that's what he did the moment he got home.

See how thin and fit he is getting? He runs three times a week on top of his busy schedule. THIS is why I was like "what is wrong with me?! Why am I not on this band wagon with you honey?!"
Preg. That's why.

I took pictures of the process as a sign of support. It's all I could do.


We put lights up in Ruru's room and when we turned them on for the first time it was PRECIOUS. She was wide-eyed and dropped-jaw happy. She thinks they are just so special.
They will stay up all year long, thank you very much.


I am so happy I can write and talk about this pregnancy now! Secrets are no fun. Especially ones that involve having life growing inside of you and changing you forever!

I'll leave you with this image. Ruby is turning into such a big girl. I mean who watches TV like this?! Big girls!
She kisses and tickles and talks and pats my belly every day, several times a day and says "beebee" all the time.
She's the best.


4 comments:

PJ said...

Does your Mr Wonderful have a younger brother? Maybe early 20's. Congrats on the baby.

Carman said...

Oh my goodness! Somehow I missed your original post announcing your pregnancy. Congrats! We're pregnant together again! :)

Anonymous said...

WHERE is the quilt in the last page from?!

And Ruby, that IS a big girl way to watch television!

Leslie said...

YES, Kevin is a great guy!! Look at him! He's looking great and doing such sweet things for you. Seriously, he does it all.

And I love, love Christmas lights inside and totally agree they should be up all year. I loved how you described her reaction to them. I could totally see it!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Kevin The Man

Kevin has be the man lately.
With me being out of commission, energy-wise, he has been outstanding.
He works all day, then comes home and cleans, gets me food, takes care of Ruby, irons his clothes, makes himself a lunch for the next day, etc. 
I am in awe of this guy.

He looks thrilled here, doesn't he? Ha! I told him that I was SO sorry but every time I opened the fridge there was something awful in there and I almost puked every time I did. So if he please got a chance, could he maybe clean it? Since I physically can't at this point? Honey?

And that's what he did the moment he got home.

See how thin and fit he is getting? He runs three times a week on top of his busy schedule. THIS is why I was like "what is wrong with me?! Why am I not on this band wagon with you honey?!"
Preg. That's why.

I took pictures of the process as a sign of support. It's all I could do.


We put lights up in Ruru's room and when we turned them on for the first time it was PRECIOUS. She was wide-eyed and dropped-jaw happy. She thinks they are just so special.
They will stay up all year long, thank you very much.


I am so happy I can write and talk about this pregnancy now! Secrets are no fun. Especially ones that involve having life growing inside of you and changing you forever!

I'll leave you with this image. Ruby is turning into such a big girl. I mean who watches TV like this?! Big girls!
She kisses and tickles and talks and pats my belly every day, several times a day and says "beebee" all the time.
She's the best.


4 comments:

PJ said...

Does your Mr Wonderful have a younger brother? Maybe early 20's. Congrats on the baby.

Carman said...

Oh my goodness! Somehow I missed your original post announcing your pregnancy. Congrats! We're pregnant together again! :)

Anonymous said...

WHERE is the quilt in the last page from?!

And Ruby, that IS a big girl way to watch television!

Leslie said...

YES, Kevin is a great guy!! Look at him! He's looking great and doing such sweet things for you. Seriously, he does it all.

And I love, love Christmas lights inside and totally agree they should be up all year. I loved how you described her reaction to them. I could totally see it!