Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Life


Things have been very sentimental around here lately. We are just breathing deeply and soaking in this little girl and each other and our loved ones. Life is so precious, and I love when you get a chance to be reminded of that. I just want to always take every day and squeeze everything out of it I can.

Yes I want my house clean, but not at the expense of playing and coloring with my little girl.
Yes, I need to run errands but not without throwing a park visit in there so Ruby can swing and climb.
Yes, I may be flustered some days at 5:00 when Kevin gets home from work, but I'm not gonna let anything stop me from dropping what I'm doing to give him that welcome home, baby kiss.

The weather cooling down, the leaves changing and the shift of season always makes me sentimental. Thankful that life changes, there are ups and downs, ebbs and flows, louds and quiets, hypers and tireds, busyness and stillness. I am just, from the bottom of my heart, thankful for life.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Beautiful words. And SO true.

Kari Beth said...

Love that sweet picture of Ruby. Life is so precious. It sometimes takes something that brings is to our knees to remind us of that! You are an amazing woman, wife and mother. I am beyond blessed to call you my friend!

The Bee Hive said...

I keep meaning to hop on here to say thank you so much for your encouraging words! It's what's reminding me of the purpose of it all. It meant a lot, thank you!

PS--Um, Ruby is gorgeous, those eyes!!!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Life


Things have been very sentimental around here lately. We are just breathing deeply and soaking in this little girl and each other and our loved ones. Life is so precious, and I love when you get a chance to be reminded of that. I just want to always take every day and squeeze everything out of it I can.

Yes I want my house clean, but not at the expense of playing and coloring with my little girl.
Yes, I need to run errands but not without throwing a park visit in there so Ruby can swing and climb.
Yes, I may be flustered some days at 5:00 when Kevin gets home from work, but I'm not gonna let anything stop me from dropping what I'm doing to give him that welcome home, baby kiss.

The weather cooling down, the leaves changing and the shift of season always makes me sentimental. Thankful that life changes, there are ups and downs, ebbs and flows, louds and quiets, hypers and tireds, busyness and stillness. I am just, from the bottom of my heart, thankful for life.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Beautiful words. And SO true.

Kari Beth said...

Love that sweet picture of Ruby. Life is so precious. It sometimes takes something that brings is to our knees to remind us of that! You are an amazing woman, wife and mother. I am beyond blessed to call you my friend!

The Bee Hive said...

I keep meaning to hop on here to say thank you so much for your encouraging words! It's what's reminding me of the purpose of it all. It meant a lot, thank you!

PS--Um, Ruby is gorgeous, those eyes!!!