Tuesday, October 25, 2011

If You Love Me

Quickly...let me say this. It was so funny because yesterday morning was literally one of the worst mornings I've ever had. Clarence peeing and pooping in my salon. My smashing the mums I was bringing as a gift to someone with my knee while trying to put in the car seat that wasn't in the car at the last minute and I had forgotten until I opened the door to the car...running late...that the seat was sitting in the living room. BLAST! And then Yahweh reminded me of the Rest post I wrote yesterday and I just kind of smiled because it's just so perfect that He ministered to me yesterday on something I would need the very next morning. He's so cool.
__________________________________________________________________________


SO...IF YOU LOVE ME...
I am asking you to do the following.
Go to Trader Joes website and contact them and request a location in Northwest Arkansas.
A lady at the Des Moines store told my Nanny that they are adding 100 stores this year and if we want one in NWA we need to "flood the Trader Joes home office" requesting one here. She said that's how Kansas City got 2 new stores, because the people kept on and kept on begging for a TJ's.


Haven't heard of Trader Joe's? 
Have you heard of heaven?


It is a smaller sized grocery store that carries all natural and organic foods, some common and some unique for so much cheaper than anywhere else!
Food blog after food blog I see "Trader Joes this" and "Trader Joes that" and my head drops, heart sinks, and tail tucks as I sigh a sad sigh that I cannot get the ingredients they are speaking of.


My Mom heard somewhere that it's owned by Aldi's, so that gives you a hint into the prices. It is just all around WONDERFUL. I'm sure they are intimidated to come to the World Headquarters of Walmart but let's reassure them that they will do just fine!


So please, please PLEASE let's make one of those 100 stores this company is planning on adding next year be in NORTHWEST ARKANSAS! Write them under the "request a location" section and represent the 479!
Tell your friends!
Write them everyday!
Let's make it happen!!!!

5 comments:

ABOUT said...

I wish we had a TJs in Tulsa too!

Leslie said...

Never even heard of this place. I thought it was a shoe store. I was thinking, since when is she a shoe freak?

Oh and carseat being out when you finally get to the car...WORSE ever. I hate that. Yes, only
God can provide
Peace about that.

Leslie said...

And yes I do love you!! When I'm not on my phone, I will try to remember to get your granola and seeds store here. Hahaha, you know I'm just kidding.

Rebecca said...

oh i will soooo do this! I loooooooveeee Trader Joe's!!!!!!

Kelly said...

Hi! Found your cute blog through Mockabee's! I really hope you get a Trader Joe's near you. They are everywhere here in California and really the best store. The quality of food for the price is unbeatable!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

If You Love Me

Quickly...let me say this. It was so funny because yesterday morning was literally one of the worst mornings I've ever had. Clarence peeing and pooping in my salon. My smashing the mums I was bringing as a gift to someone with my knee while trying to put in the car seat that wasn't in the car at the last minute and I had forgotten until I opened the door to the car...running late...that the seat was sitting in the living room. BLAST! And then Yahweh reminded me of the Rest post I wrote yesterday and I just kind of smiled because it's just so perfect that He ministered to me yesterday on something I would need the very next morning. He's so cool.
__________________________________________________________________________


SO...IF YOU LOVE ME...
I am asking you to do the following.
Go to Trader Joes website and contact them and request a location in Northwest Arkansas.
A lady at the Des Moines store told my Nanny that they are adding 100 stores this year and if we want one in NWA we need to "flood the Trader Joes home office" requesting one here. She said that's how Kansas City got 2 new stores, because the people kept on and kept on begging for a TJ's.


Haven't heard of Trader Joe's? 
Have you heard of heaven?


It is a smaller sized grocery store that carries all natural and organic foods, some common and some unique for so much cheaper than anywhere else!
Food blog after food blog I see "Trader Joes this" and "Trader Joes that" and my head drops, heart sinks, and tail tucks as I sigh a sad sigh that I cannot get the ingredients they are speaking of.


My Mom heard somewhere that it's owned by Aldi's, so that gives you a hint into the prices. It is just all around WONDERFUL. I'm sure they are intimidated to come to the World Headquarters of Walmart but let's reassure them that they will do just fine!


So please, please PLEASE let's make one of those 100 stores this company is planning on adding next year be in NORTHWEST ARKANSAS! Write them under the "request a location" section and represent the 479!
Tell your friends!
Write them everyday!
Let's make it happen!!!!

5 comments:

ABOUT said...

I wish we had a TJs in Tulsa too!

Leslie said...

Never even heard of this place. I thought it was a shoe store. I was thinking, since when is she a shoe freak?

Oh and carseat being out when you finally get to the car...WORSE ever. I hate that. Yes, only
God can provide
Peace about that.

Leslie said...

And yes I do love you!! When I'm not on my phone, I will try to remember to get your granola and seeds store here. Hahaha, you know I'm just kidding.

Rebecca said...

oh i will soooo do this! I loooooooveeee Trader Joe's!!!!!!

Kelly said...

Hi! Found your cute blog through Mockabee's! I really hope you get a Trader Joe's near you. They are everywhere here in California and really the best store. The quality of food for the price is unbeatable!