Thursday, October 13, 2011

Did You know

that you simply cannot capture memories through photographs without one of these darlings?


Our memory card has been lost and I don't realize how many times I go to grab the camera to capture something until I can't. I've got to get myself to the store and get a new one, but I hate forking over money for something that I just know is in this house somewhere.

-The eating whole and real challenge is going well. It's crazy, because I feel totally different. I feel amazing. And I even cheat a bit. My cheats are greek yogurt, chocolate chips, dairy, eggs, and my number one temptation in life...Ritz peanut butter cracker packages. Oh heavens.
I know those are completely NOT real food, not at all. I am going to wean them out, but give me some time.
We have been using the restroom more (isn't that the nicest way to say that?) and our bodies are cleaning themselves out, it's really cool. 
Anyways our nutrition class is taking a field trip tonight to Sam's Club and he's going to show us what to get and why, so that'll be fun.

-Yesterday from the moment we woke up to the moment we laid our heads on the pillow we were going nonstop. Cleaned all day, organized, threw away, put in the attic, etc all day. Then went for a run. As soon as we started I was not feeling it. I maybe did only 1 mile. Told Kevin to go on without me. Then to church for the evening. I absolutely LOVE productive days.

-Ruby has been in a little sassy phase the last couple days. If I could, I would put her in a plastic bubble and move us to a fairy tale land with no negative influences whatsoever. What? Not a good idea?!
But seriously, it makes me craaaaaazy that she picks up on attitudes from older and other kids. Me and Kevin are extremely respectful to each other and we monitor what is played in our home very closely, so I know her influence is from other people she's around. HATE IT!
But...that's life. And the whole point is to teach her to not act like other people and to act like Ruby and be who Yahweh created her to be. I've told her this and she nods her head and gives me a high five and says "men".

-Clarence still remains at my feet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. A source of frustration to say the least. Animals are obsessed with me and Kevin. Yesterday before our run Kevin was stretching (we were across town, NOT at our house) and a random stray cat was rubbing all around Kev's legs while trying to stretch. We were just like WHY DO ALL THE ANIMALS CHOOSE US?!

-Today me and Ruby are going to a playdate (and bringing our own rice and beans to Chik-fil-a...) and it's chilly out so I'm getting to wear this pashmina my Dad got me in Saudi Arabia. So fun to be able to wear something and have a cool story behind it other than "I got it at Target". Thanks Dad!


Alright, that's all for now folks. Here's to finding our memory card!



2 comments:

Leslie said...

Look at you!!! You are DECKED out. I love when you wear makeup.

Is it bad that your cheat foods are my diet foods? And I love Ruby's "men." oh my gosh, I have to see this is real life!!

And bringing your own food to chick fil a...not since the building of the ark have I heard such dedication. You are amazing!!

Maybe when you are at Sam's, your teacher will tell you, "you need to eat as many of these MONSTER hot dogs that they sell in the cafeteria as you can." I can't believe I'm putting this out there, but I once ate 2 in 1 sitting when I was pregnant!! Now I can't even look at them. Gag. But for real, you better post what they say cause I want to know!!

Kari Beth said...

"But seriously, it makes me craaaaaazy that she picks up on attitudes from older and other kids."

ummm...yea...that would be MY CHILD. She is the sassiest of sassy phases right now and so disobedient and testing me every way she can! Ha!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Did You know

that you simply cannot capture memories through photographs without one of these darlings?


Our memory card has been lost and I don't realize how many times I go to grab the camera to capture something until I can't. I've got to get myself to the store and get a new one, but I hate forking over money for something that I just know is in this house somewhere.

-The eating whole and real challenge is going well. It's crazy, because I feel totally different. I feel amazing. And I even cheat a bit. My cheats are greek yogurt, chocolate chips, dairy, eggs, and my number one temptation in life...Ritz peanut butter cracker packages. Oh heavens.
I know those are completely NOT real food, not at all. I am going to wean them out, but give me some time.
We have been using the restroom more (isn't that the nicest way to say that?) and our bodies are cleaning themselves out, it's really cool. 
Anyways our nutrition class is taking a field trip tonight to Sam's Club and he's going to show us what to get and why, so that'll be fun.

-Yesterday from the moment we woke up to the moment we laid our heads on the pillow we were going nonstop. Cleaned all day, organized, threw away, put in the attic, etc all day. Then went for a run. As soon as we started I was not feeling it. I maybe did only 1 mile. Told Kevin to go on without me. Then to church for the evening. I absolutely LOVE productive days.

-Ruby has been in a little sassy phase the last couple days. If I could, I would put her in a plastic bubble and move us to a fairy tale land with no negative influences whatsoever. What? Not a good idea?!
But seriously, it makes me craaaaaazy that she picks up on attitudes from older and other kids. Me and Kevin are extremely respectful to each other and we monitor what is played in our home very closely, so I know her influence is from other people she's around. HATE IT!
But...that's life. And the whole point is to teach her to not act like other people and to act like Ruby and be who Yahweh created her to be. I've told her this and she nods her head and gives me a high five and says "men".

-Clarence still remains at my feet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. A source of frustration to say the least. Animals are obsessed with me and Kevin. Yesterday before our run Kevin was stretching (we were across town, NOT at our house) and a random stray cat was rubbing all around Kev's legs while trying to stretch. We were just like WHY DO ALL THE ANIMALS CHOOSE US?!

-Today me and Ruby are going to a playdate (and bringing our own rice and beans to Chik-fil-a...) and it's chilly out so I'm getting to wear this pashmina my Dad got me in Saudi Arabia. So fun to be able to wear something and have a cool story behind it other than "I got it at Target". Thanks Dad!


Alright, that's all for now folks. Here's to finding our memory card!



2 comments:

Leslie said...

Look at you!!! You are DECKED out. I love when you wear makeup.

Is it bad that your cheat foods are my diet foods? And I love Ruby's "men." oh my gosh, I have to see this is real life!!

And bringing your own food to chick fil a...not since the building of the ark have I heard such dedication. You are amazing!!

Maybe when you are at Sam's, your teacher will tell you, "you need to eat as many of these MONSTER hot dogs that they sell in the cafeteria as you can." I can't believe I'm putting this out there, but I once ate 2 in 1 sitting when I was pregnant!! Now I can't even look at them. Gag. But for real, you better post what they say cause I want to know!!

Kari Beth said...

"But seriously, it makes me craaaaaazy that she picks up on attitudes from older and other kids."

ummm...yea...that would be MY CHILD. She is the sassiest of sassy phases right now and so disobedient and testing me every way she can! Ha!