Monday, October 31, 2011

Busy Busy

Things have been super busy around here lately. A good kind of busy, though.
It's been so busy that this little girl's 20 month mark came and went without being noticed until it had passed.
She's four months away from being two.
Someone help me.
I can't believe it.
It makes me happy, sad, proud, and nostalgic all at the same time.


The moment she was born, the Mother in me was born. She will always be my first. My oldest daughter. The first child of mine that I bonded with. She'll always be my little Ruby.

4 comments:

nicole everett said...

So big, so fast it's so amazing huh ?
She's beautiful and so are you

Leslie said...

Test

Leslie said...

Sorry, ignore that.

She is beautiful, you are beautiful, and I just love you both!!
Treasure her and this time. Like you don't know that!

humblelearning said...

I should do what Leslie did. I just typed a comment and it didn't go though............GAH.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Busy Busy

Things have been super busy around here lately. A good kind of busy, though.
It's been so busy that this little girl's 20 month mark came and went without being noticed until it had passed.
She's four months away from being two.
Someone help me.
I can't believe it.
It makes me happy, sad, proud, and nostalgic all at the same time.


The moment she was born, the Mother in me was born. She will always be my first. My oldest daughter. The first child of mine that I bonded with. She'll always be my little Ruby.

4 comments:

nicole everett said...

So big, so fast it's so amazing huh ?
She's beautiful and so are you

Leslie said...

Test

Leslie said...

Sorry, ignore that.

She is beautiful, you are beautiful, and I just love you both!!
Treasure her and this time. Like you don't know that!

humblelearning said...

I should do what Leslie did. I just typed a comment and it didn't go though............GAH.