Friday, September 9, 2011

These Girls...

Had the privilege of having the High family over for dinner last weekend. Every time these girls get together I can't get over how precious and cute life is. Looking at them just amazes me!


Elle Louise, straight up gansta.

Daddies and their daughters. Nothing better!

Note to self: stop having friends that look like super models in snapshots. Just not really fair.




The awe in those eyes. I love her so much.


Ruby proud to show her friend a past time in our home.
"Elle, isn't my Dad cool for pulling us around? Isn't it so fun? I'm glad you're having fun at my house!"
Love those guys so much. Thanks for another good one!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I think every kid at some point in their life does the blanket being pulled on the ground thing. And they love it. It's been done many a time at this house.

Sheryl said...

SOOO cute!

Dennis said...

Your friend is the super model? Pleeeeze.

Friday, September 9, 2011

These Girls...

Had the privilege of having the High family over for dinner last weekend. Every time these girls get together I can't get over how precious and cute life is. Looking at them just amazes me!


Elle Louise, straight up gansta.

Daddies and their daughters. Nothing better!

Note to self: stop having friends that look like super models in snapshots. Just not really fair.




The awe in those eyes. I love her so much.


Ruby proud to show her friend a past time in our home.
"Elle, isn't my Dad cool for pulling us around? Isn't it so fun? I'm glad you're having fun at my house!"
Love those guys so much. Thanks for another good one!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I think every kid at some point in their life does the blanket being pulled on the ground thing. And they love it. It's been done many a time at this house.

Sheryl said...

SOOO cute!

Dennis said...

Your friend is the super model? Pleeeeze.