Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sometimes...

Sometimes I eat healthy and only healthy, and sometimes I don't (hello, Lays potato chips, my demise).

Sometimes my house is in flawless shape and I am on top of the waves, and sometimes the waves get on top of me, and my house is a wreck.

Sometimes I am flexible and sometimes I am sore and can hardly move like a nursing home tenant (like today).

Sometimes I love working and doing hair, and sometime I don't.

Sometimes I love and snuggle and sometimes I don't love and spank Clarence.

Sometimes I love the internet, and sometimes I don't.

But I always hate cable!

And I always love hearing Ruby say "Mommy" clear as day.

And "Boo Coo!" for Blues Clues.

And I love sunny 60 and 70 degree weather. The best running weather on earth.


And 
i
love
my
life 


Be blessed today, wherever you are. Whatever you're doing. Be blessed.






5 comments:

annie said...

amen.amen.amen.and.amen!

Dennis said...

Don't spank Clarence. He is a dog and dogs don't understand spankings! Just give him a mean/sad look and he'll feel TERRIBLE. A post without a picture of Ruby is a wasted post, don't you agree?

Leslie said...

Test

Leslie said...

Ahhhh!!! I can comment! For at least now. Quick, hurry up and post something.

Jenny Galloway said...

I agree and enjoy this post. Also, can I add that every time I come to your blog I sing the song We three kings of orient aarrreeee. Then it is stuck in my head for a while after. ;)

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sometimes...

Sometimes I eat healthy and only healthy, and sometimes I don't (hello, Lays potato chips, my demise).

Sometimes my house is in flawless shape and I am on top of the waves, and sometimes the waves get on top of me, and my house is a wreck.

Sometimes I am flexible and sometimes I am sore and can hardly move like a nursing home tenant (like today).

Sometimes I love working and doing hair, and sometime I don't.

Sometimes I love and snuggle and sometimes I don't love and spank Clarence.

Sometimes I love the internet, and sometimes I don't.

But I always hate cable!

And I always love hearing Ruby say "Mommy" clear as day.

And "Boo Coo!" for Blues Clues.

And I love sunny 60 and 70 degree weather. The best running weather on earth.


And 
i
love
my
life 


Be blessed today, wherever you are. Whatever you're doing. Be blessed.






5 comments:

annie said...

amen.amen.amen.and.amen!

Dennis said...

Don't spank Clarence. He is a dog and dogs don't understand spankings! Just give him a mean/sad look and he'll feel TERRIBLE. A post without a picture of Ruby is a wasted post, don't you agree?

Leslie said...

Test

Leslie said...

Ahhhh!!! I can comment! For at least now. Quick, hurry up and post something.

Jenny Galloway said...

I agree and enjoy this post. Also, can I add that every time I come to your blog I sing the song We three kings of orient aarrreeee. Then it is stuck in my head for a while after. ;)