Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Need All New Jeans Please

I am so over low rise jeans!
They make you feel fat.
They are extremely unflattering.
It's just a terrible idea altogether!


They make even skinny people have love handles.


Now I'm not saying this is necessarily the way to go...


because when the waist is that high it presents several other issues...

But a balance would just be wonderful! I can't wait till they start making normal waisted jeans for people in my price range...

perfection!

 I am not a chub, but all my jeans make me look like a chub.

Do you have the same issues? If you are not curvy, then you won't know what I'm talking about.
But I am fo sho curvy and I like it! I do not have a negative outlook on my body image and for that I am so thankful. It's really a choice you make, ultimately, but fortunately I've never really had to battle it that hard.
I just totally believe in your clothes either work with your body and flatter it, or they work against your body and make you look awful. 

"Looks like two pigs fightin' under a blanket"
-Clairee Belcher in Steel Magnolias



2 comments:

Haley Galloway said...

I completely agree!! I'm always pulling up my pants trying to get rid of the yucky love handles that I don't really have, but are created by the low rise jeans! I hate it!!!

P.S LOVE the steel magnolias reference. I have watched that movie so many times. Hilarious line!

annie farrar said...

I just yesterday found a pair of skinny jeans at target that were not low rise. AND---they were 17.99! I was pumped! I have 2 pair of Big Star's that are going on ebay as soon as I can find time to take pictures and post them! I'm OVER those jeans! When you find the jeans, let me know!

"i haven’t left the house without lycra on these thighs since i was fourteen."- Truvy!

DRINK THE JUICE SHELBY!!!!!!


hahahahah!!! I'm cracking up over here! My mom and I use at least 1 line a day from this movie! WE LOVE IT! All time favorite!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Need All New Jeans Please

I am so over low rise jeans!
They make you feel fat.
They are extremely unflattering.
It's just a terrible idea altogether!


They make even skinny people have love handles.


Now I'm not saying this is necessarily the way to go...


because when the waist is that high it presents several other issues...

But a balance would just be wonderful! I can't wait till they start making normal waisted jeans for people in my price range...

perfection!

 I am not a chub, but all my jeans make me look like a chub.

Do you have the same issues? If you are not curvy, then you won't know what I'm talking about.
But I am fo sho curvy and I like it! I do not have a negative outlook on my body image and for that I am so thankful. It's really a choice you make, ultimately, but fortunately I've never really had to battle it that hard.
I just totally believe in your clothes either work with your body and flatter it, or they work against your body and make you look awful. 

"Looks like two pigs fightin' under a blanket"
-Clairee Belcher in Steel Magnolias



2 comments:

Haley Galloway said...

I completely agree!! I'm always pulling up my pants trying to get rid of the yucky love handles that I don't really have, but are created by the low rise jeans! I hate it!!!

P.S LOVE the steel magnolias reference. I have watched that movie so many times. Hilarious line!

annie farrar said...

I just yesterday found a pair of skinny jeans at target that were not low rise. AND---they were 17.99! I was pumped! I have 2 pair of Big Star's that are going on ebay as soon as I can find time to take pictures and post them! I'm OVER those jeans! When you find the jeans, let me know!

"i haven’t left the house without lycra on these thighs since i was fourteen."- Truvy!

DRINK THE JUICE SHELBY!!!!!!


hahahahah!!! I'm cracking up over here! My mom and I use at least 1 line a day from this movie! WE LOVE IT! All time favorite!