Monday, September 19, 2011

Less Is More? Psh.

Not when it comes to bows and dark chocolate peanut butter, right Ruby?


One girl at church taught Ruby "cheese" for pictures one time and now it's stuck. I can't believe it. And I don't like it! She's too young! I want a real Ruby reaction, not a every-kid-does-it "cheese" pose. Oh well. I guess every-kid-does-it.

post edit: this "cheese" phase is the cutest thing ever. I was so wrong.





Yes, we say the more the merrier!


Joining Daddy out in the back yard hitting golf balls. Ruby dressed up for the occasion but Dad did not.



Oh and look! And can I get a what what?!

5 comments:

annie said...

Ruby! You are so stinking cute! I love the bows! That's hillarious! easton has learned 'cheeeeeese' too. I think it's precious! Congrats on the veggies! can't wait to see them full grown!

Leslie said...

Testing

Carman said...

Oh my goodness! That head full of bows is so cute!!

Dennis said...

Rabbit food!!

humblelearning said...

What's the status on this now?

Monday, September 19, 2011

Less Is More? Psh.

Not when it comes to bows and dark chocolate peanut butter, right Ruby?


One girl at church taught Ruby "cheese" for pictures one time and now it's stuck. I can't believe it. And I don't like it! She's too young! I want a real Ruby reaction, not a every-kid-does-it "cheese" pose. Oh well. I guess every-kid-does-it.

post edit: this "cheese" phase is the cutest thing ever. I was so wrong.





Yes, we say the more the merrier!


Joining Daddy out in the back yard hitting golf balls. Ruby dressed up for the occasion but Dad did not.



Oh and look! And can I get a what what?!

5 comments:

annie said...

Ruby! You are so stinking cute! I love the bows! That's hillarious! easton has learned 'cheeeeeese' too. I think it's precious! Congrats on the veggies! can't wait to see them full grown!

Leslie said...

Testing

Carman said...

Oh my goodness! That head full of bows is so cute!!

Dennis said...

Rabbit food!!

humblelearning said...

What's the status on this now?