Thursday, September 22, 2011

DJ RUBY-ROO

Throwin' down tracks
like it aint no thang
Watch out all you toddlas
This baby's gon' sing

La la la la la la
mix it up now real tight
Play it back and add effects
Yeah yeah, you know das right






As if you couldn't tell...I just made that rap up as I was typing it.

Laying in bed on this cold, rainy day. There's fever going on in our house and I don't like it. Ruby slept with us last night and I did like that. She never ever sleeps with us! But she was so, so hot and uncomfortable she was ok to sleep with us and have me anytime she wanted.
She woke up several times in the middle of the night, kissed Kevin, and said "hi". She has Kevin's heart entirely...

Called Dr. Shipman and got her on some herbs and she's napping now so I fully expect for her to wake up from her nap 100%. This is day two of the fever and we're simply done with it:) I hate her being sick but I love how cuddly and sweet she is and how much she wants me. No better feeling.

Stay warm out there! Looking forward to the rest of this week...sunny and in the 70s! Gonna get me and Ruby out in some sunshine for all that good Vitamin D. My friend just read an article that Vit D from the sun is better than a flu shot as far as building immune system. It's crucial for our health. I've been so careful to keep Ruby OUT of the sun so her little baby skin doesn't burn but I'm seeing there's got to be a balance.

Ok, I'm just rambling.
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Dennis said...

Nice rap, Rub-ster. Yes to the sun and warm weather. Make sure Ruby's temp doesn't spike up suddenly. She may be past the "baby stage" but their little bodies don't throw off heat like we do...not as much surface area for their size. I pray this kid is musical...well, KEVIN and I are praying this kid is musical. Great pics, as usual.

Dennis said...

I think Ruby is starting to look more like you.

Kari Beth said...

Love!!!!!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

DJ RUBY-ROO

Throwin' down tracks
like it aint no thang
Watch out all you toddlas
This baby's gon' sing

La la la la la la
mix it up now real tight
Play it back and add effects
Yeah yeah, you know das right






As if you couldn't tell...I just made that rap up as I was typing it.

Laying in bed on this cold, rainy day. There's fever going on in our house and I don't like it. Ruby slept with us last night and I did like that. She never ever sleeps with us! But she was so, so hot and uncomfortable she was ok to sleep with us and have me anytime she wanted.
She woke up several times in the middle of the night, kissed Kevin, and said "hi". She has Kevin's heart entirely...

Called Dr. Shipman and got her on some herbs and she's napping now so I fully expect for her to wake up from her nap 100%. This is day two of the fever and we're simply done with it:) I hate her being sick but I love how cuddly and sweet she is and how much she wants me. No better feeling.

Stay warm out there! Looking forward to the rest of this week...sunny and in the 70s! Gonna get me and Ruby out in some sunshine for all that good Vitamin D. My friend just read an article that Vit D from the sun is better than a flu shot as far as building immune system. It's crucial for our health. I've been so careful to keep Ruby OUT of the sun so her little baby skin doesn't burn but I'm seeing there's got to be a balance.

Ok, I'm just rambling.
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Dennis said...

Nice rap, Rub-ster. Yes to the sun and warm weather. Make sure Ruby's temp doesn't spike up suddenly. She may be past the "baby stage" but their little bodies don't throw off heat like we do...not as much surface area for their size. I pray this kid is musical...well, KEVIN and I are praying this kid is musical. Great pics, as usual.

Dennis said...

I think Ruby is starting to look more like you.

Kari Beth said...

Love!!!!!