Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Smoothie Queens

WE 



LOVE


SMOOTHIES!!


For all of you asking about the recipes to soap...there are tons of different ones. A lady at our little gathering did all the measuring/cooking so I don't know her amounts she used. When I made my own at home I used this recipe. If you want to use it on your cloth diapers, just eliminate the essential oils.

Homemade Dishwashing Soap:
Equal parts Borax and Washing Soda (both in laundry aisle at Walmart)
Mix together and put where you normally put your detergent
Fill the Rinse Aid with vinegar.
Voila!
Just keep a gallon size Ziploc bag, or an old plastic container of the pre-mixed Borax and Washing Soda to make it easier each time you do dishes.

I made the BEST all purpose cleaner I have ever used from that same website I linked for the laundry soap. I absolutely LOVE it. I want to clean everything in my house with it.

Happy Homemaking!

4 comments:

Chrissy Galloway said...

Ok, I cannot make a GOOD smoothie to save my life and trust me I have tried! Panera is my life saver for smoothies. What do you put in yours they look yummy! Ruby's little pigtails are adorable as well!

Leslie said...

You guys are like 2 peas in a pod!! So funny. You're like best friends, it's precious!

Kari Beth said...

Your hair looks so good! And Ruby's pigtails are awesome!

Haley Galloway said...

Love the piggy tails! And love me some smoothies!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Smoothie Queens

WE 



LOVE


SMOOTHIES!!


For all of you asking about the recipes to soap...there are tons of different ones. A lady at our little gathering did all the measuring/cooking so I don't know her amounts she used. When I made my own at home I used this recipe. If you want to use it on your cloth diapers, just eliminate the essential oils.

Homemade Dishwashing Soap:
Equal parts Borax and Washing Soda (both in laundry aisle at Walmart)
Mix together and put where you normally put your detergent
Fill the Rinse Aid with vinegar.
Voila!
Just keep a gallon size Ziploc bag, or an old plastic container of the pre-mixed Borax and Washing Soda to make it easier each time you do dishes.

I made the BEST all purpose cleaner I have ever used from that same website I linked for the laundry soap. I absolutely LOVE it. I want to clean everything in my house with it.

Happy Homemaking!

4 comments:

Chrissy Galloway said...

Ok, I cannot make a GOOD smoothie to save my life and trust me I have tried! Panera is my life saver for smoothies. What do you put in yours they look yummy! Ruby's little pigtails are adorable as well!

Leslie said...

You guys are like 2 peas in a pod!! So funny. You're like best friends, it's precious!

Kari Beth said...

Your hair looks so good! And Ruby's pigtails are awesome!

Haley Galloway said...

Love the piggy tails! And love me some smoothies!