Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fall Is Around The Corner!

At least I hope it is.
There is a huge consignment sale that comes to Northwest Arkansas twice a year with great selection and always very clean. I took full advantage of it this year and literally counted down the days till Aug 21 to go and get my big girl some fall and winter clothes. 

The Duggar Family motto is always: "Buy used and save the difference"
And I really like that motto. Some things you can find brand new in stores for the same price you saw it used, so you just kind of have to be patient. 

Which, to be honest, I would sometimes rather pay a few extra bucks to not have to deal with the store-to-store "hunt" here and there, return-this-because-I-found-it-cheaper-here charade. With a toddler to lug around it's just not worth all the work!


But when it's all in one place...that's what I'm talking about!


...not totally sure how she feels about this turtleneck collar...


Is there anything more fun than getting new clothes/shoes for your kiddos and dressing them up? I absolutely love it!

Now, if only I could get away with "needing fall/winter clothes" so I could shop for myself! Looks like it will have to be last year's humble wardrobe for Momma...

4 comments:

Haley Galloway said...

LOVE the turtle neck!! That last picture cracks me up.

Leslie said...

Ahhahahaahaahahahahahhaaha!!! I love that last pic. So funny!!

I wish my Rhea lana's experience was as successful. I think cause there is so much out there for girls. I didn't find a single thing for Miller. It was all in bad shape. Boys are so hard on theor clothes at that age. I found a few things for Rhett though. And a really cool toy Miller loves.

Leslie said...

Haha, keep looking at the last pic and cracking up!!!

Kari Beth said...

Cannot wait to love on that sweet girl next Friday! Wish it was tomorrow!!!!!!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fall Is Around The Corner!

At least I hope it is.
There is a huge consignment sale that comes to Northwest Arkansas twice a year with great selection and always very clean. I took full advantage of it this year and literally counted down the days till Aug 21 to go and get my big girl some fall and winter clothes. 

The Duggar Family motto is always: "Buy used and save the difference"
And I really like that motto. Some things you can find brand new in stores for the same price you saw it used, so you just kind of have to be patient. 

Which, to be honest, I would sometimes rather pay a few extra bucks to not have to deal with the store-to-store "hunt" here and there, return-this-because-I-found-it-cheaper-here charade. With a toddler to lug around it's just not worth all the work!


But when it's all in one place...that's what I'm talking about!


...not totally sure how she feels about this turtleneck collar...


Is there anything more fun than getting new clothes/shoes for your kiddos and dressing them up? I absolutely love it!

Now, if only I could get away with "needing fall/winter clothes" so I could shop for myself! Looks like it will have to be last year's humble wardrobe for Momma...

4 comments:

Haley Galloway said...

LOVE the turtle neck!! That last picture cracks me up.

Leslie said...

Ahhahahaahaahahahahahhaaha!!! I love that last pic. So funny!!

I wish my Rhea lana's experience was as successful. I think cause there is so much out there for girls. I didn't find a single thing for Miller. It was all in bad shape. Boys are so hard on theor clothes at that age. I found a few things for Rhett though. And a really cool toy Miller loves.

Leslie said...

Haha, keep looking at the last pic and cracking up!!!

Kari Beth said...

Cannot wait to love on that sweet girl next Friday! Wish it was tomorrow!!!!!!