Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ruby The Food Lover

I am always on the hunt for good, wholesome, real food for Ruby and our family to eat. But that usually always involves actually cooking or making something and sometimes a Momma just wants quick and easy and doesn't want to mess up pots and dishes just for a snack.

The other day I found Beanitos at Ozark Herb & Spice.
THEY ARE WONDERFUL! Chips made entirely out of black beans. They have pinto bean and flax seed chips as well but they are way crunchier and harder on baby's tiny teeth and mouth.

(nut thins are also a favorite around here)


Ruby also reeeeally loves tuna salad.

And the ever popular, now major staple in the Kiehn household...the Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter.
Washed down with milk in a sippy cup.
Is life awesome, or what?


4 comments:

Leslie said...

I love it!!! She is so stinkin' CUTE. But my favorite part is her Razorback shirt. Cause we all know you guys are the biggest Hog fans in the country! Hahaha!

Chrissy Galloway said...

Haha, I love the look on Ruby's face when she is eating the chocolate PB! You can see the enjoyment on her face! haha.

Leslie Shelton said...

I love the tuna face...it says "This is heavenly"! Although I don't get it....but Ruby sure does! :)

Kari Beth said...

I love how her eyes are closed in both pictures where she is eating. Thoroughly enjoying her food!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ruby The Food Lover

I am always on the hunt for good, wholesome, real food for Ruby and our family to eat. But that usually always involves actually cooking or making something and sometimes a Momma just wants quick and easy and doesn't want to mess up pots and dishes just for a snack.

The other day I found Beanitos at Ozark Herb & Spice.
THEY ARE WONDERFUL! Chips made entirely out of black beans. They have pinto bean and flax seed chips as well but they are way crunchier and harder on baby's tiny teeth and mouth.

(nut thins are also a favorite around here)


Ruby also reeeeally loves tuna salad.

And the ever popular, now major staple in the Kiehn household...the Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter.
Washed down with milk in a sippy cup.
Is life awesome, or what?


4 comments:

Leslie said...

I love it!!! She is so stinkin' CUTE. But my favorite part is her Razorback shirt. Cause we all know you guys are the biggest Hog fans in the country! Hahaha!

Chrissy Galloway said...

Haha, I love the look on Ruby's face when she is eating the chocolate PB! You can see the enjoyment on her face! haha.

Leslie Shelton said...

I love the tuna face...it says "This is heavenly"! Although I don't get it....but Ruby sure does! :)

Kari Beth said...

I love how her eyes are closed in both pictures where she is eating. Thoroughly enjoying her food!