Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pet Peeves

I am always interested in pet peeves. I know that it's a completely negative subject, but it's just funny and interesting to hear what irks people.

So in that vein of thought...here are mine:

PERFUME!! I haaaaate strong perfume. It gets my blood boiling when a woman or man with GOBS of cologne/perfume on holds my baby, and literally hurts my stomach when they stand too close to me. I just feel like "why did you ruin your experience with EVERY person you come into contact with today with that awful smell?" You know, just because YOU think it smells good doesn't mean that everyone else will! It's the equivalent to B.O...a very strong odor that ruins your experience with a person. Seriously. And it actually hurts my stomach. It's just bad. Just keep yourself clean and wear deodorant and you shouldn't need nauseating perfume/cologne!  (p.s. This of course is the AMOUNT you wear. I think if you spray it in front of you, one spray, then walk into it...it'd be fine. Subtle but effective.) This is a serious pet peeve.


HAIR IN MY FACE. My hair is very rarely in a beautiful, flowing hairstyle because the practicality of it is that means hair "flowing" right in my face, in my eyes and I just can't stand that. I need to see, please. 


Clutter and Sudden Heat. If a room is starting to get messy and hot together I burst like a firework. I just can't take it. I think most people feel this way, but you have your calm Kevins out there that stay steady no matter what. 


Loud TV going in the background. Turn it down! You can't have a conversation with humans if the stupid Pine Sol commercial is blaring in the back. I don't get why some family's make the TV on non-stop a staple. Annoying.


And that is all the whining I will do today. 


What are some of your pet peeves? Poking? Bad breath? Bad drivers?



1 comment:

Leslie said...

These are HILARIOUS. You are so funny. Here are some of mine (I have like 100, but here are just a few)...

people parking on the street in front of my house

people taking their kid to the store in no shoes or just a diaper

when hayden throws gum in the bathroom trash

actually, anything in the bathroom trash that isn't toilet paper

when people don't send thank you cards for gifts

when people stand too close in line to me

when someone says ATM machine. it's the same as saying automatic teller machine machine.

kids with soda in their sippy cup/bottle

the term LOL

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pet Peeves

I am always interested in pet peeves. I know that it's a completely negative subject, but it's just funny and interesting to hear what irks people.

So in that vein of thought...here are mine:

PERFUME!! I haaaaate strong perfume. It gets my blood boiling when a woman or man with GOBS of cologne/perfume on holds my baby, and literally hurts my stomach when they stand too close to me. I just feel like "why did you ruin your experience with EVERY person you come into contact with today with that awful smell?" You know, just because YOU think it smells good doesn't mean that everyone else will! It's the equivalent to B.O...a very strong odor that ruins your experience with a person. Seriously. And it actually hurts my stomach. It's just bad. Just keep yourself clean and wear deodorant and you shouldn't need nauseating perfume/cologne!  (p.s. This of course is the AMOUNT you wear. I think if you spray it in front of you, one spray, then walk into it...it'd be fine. Subtle but effective.) This is a serious pet peeve.


HAIR IN MY FACE. My hair is very rarely in a beautiful, flowing hairstyle because the practicality of it is that means hair "flowing" right in my face, in my eyes and I just can't stand that. I need to see, please. 


Clutter and Sudden Heat. If a room is starting to get messy and hot together I burst like a firework. I just can't take it. I think most people feel this way, but you have your calm Kevins out there that stay steady no matter what. 


Loud TV going in the background. Turn it down! You can't have a conversation with humans if the stupid Pine Sol commercial is blaring in the back. I don't get why some family's make the TV on non-stop a staple. Annoying.


And that is all the whining I will do today. 


What are some of your pet peeves? Poking? Bad breath? Bad drivers?



1 comment:

Leslie said...

These are HILARIOUS. You are so funny. Here are some of mine (I have like 100, but here are just a few)...

people parking on the street in front of my house

people taking their kid to the store in no shoes or just a diaper

when hayden throws gum in the bathroom trash

actually, anything in the bathroom trash that isn't toilet paper

when people don't send thank you cards for gifts

when people stand too close in line to me

when someone says ATM machine. it's the same as saying automatic teller machine machine.

kids with soda in their sippy cup/bottle

the term LOL